Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I love my new egg cooker, Mark Charles Misilli, thanks!

Do any of you have it, and what do you think?

Honored Contributor

I have one that looks like a chicken. I use it all the time for hard boiled eggs.Got from HSN years ago. It can do poached eggs or soft boiled as well. Is very cute . It's name is Henrietta!!

Contributor

I've done hard boiled,soft boiled, even poached, I've never poached an egg in my life,

my husband loved it! My favorite is soft boiled and hard boiled. I don't have a name for mine, I'll have to think about that!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 3/6/2014 Bobbieg said:

I've done hard boiled,soft boiled, even poached, I've never poached an egg in my life,

my husband loved it! My favorite is soft boiled and hard boiled. I don't have a name for mine, I'll have to think about that!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

No, I didn't name it--that is what it's called---I try not to name my small appliances :-) For some reason the emoticons aren't showing up. Fix it Q!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I've never seen one that small before! I love egg cookers - they are so handy and make everything so easy. I think mine is an Oster and it's quite a bit larger than this one.

Honored Contributor
I ordered this but it is on waitlist - i am glad to hear it will be worth the wait.
Trusted Contributor

I have a small kitchen so I try to keep gadgets to a minimum.

For perfect boiled eggs I just steam them for 10 minutes in my vegetable steamer basket, makes them very easy to peel.

For perfect poached eggs just put a cup and a half of water in a cereal bowl, crack in two eggs and microwave for 1 minute and 44 seconds, then let sit in water for another minute.Remove with a slotted spoon.

Easy, no mess and nothing extra to store.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/6/2014 wagirl said:

I have one that looks like a chicken. I use it all the time for hard boiled eggs.Got from HSN years ago. It can do poached eggs or soft boiled as well. Is very cute . It's name is Henrietta!!

Just used Henrietta today! Love that thing! Only I got mine from Q!

Honored Contributor

At least you got a happy emoticon.

Super Contributor

We travel with an egg cooker. The one I have is very small like the MCM, but I've had for a number of years. Handy even when staying someplace with a kitchen, but limited tools. Handier yet when staying someplace without a kitchen. Have even used on a cruise. (You just ask for raw eggs from your dinner server the night before; same goes when staying in a hotel with a restaurant.

Have been know to make soft boiled eggs in the car (I have converters in all three vehicles). Tiny enough to fit (along with a small Brita pitcher) into my carry-on bag or tote, and has traveled with us to a number of foreign countries. Yes, I'm REALLY picky about how my eggs are cooked. Very liquid yolks, well cooked whites. I rarely order eggs when eating out other than as an omlet, a tortilla or a frittata.