Trusted Contributor

Re: Do You Live To Eat Or Eat To Live?

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian what is anaphylaxis ?

It's a life threatening allergic reaction.

Honored Contributor

I eat to live, but I do like to make choices I like.

Valued Contributor

Live to eat.

I’ve never been able to eat the same things over and over.

...unless it is French fries or potato chips and dip, which I think I could eat every day.

Food has always been fun for me.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Respected Contributor

PROBABLY!!!!

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

@KingstonsMom So what caused the weight loss ?

@BeccaLou 

They have no idea, I got a clean bill of health, but no matter what I do I haven't been able to put any of it back on.

If I drop below 105 lbs., I try to start hitting high calorie foods, I'm not really into sweets, and too much sugar has it's own set of problems.

I keep hoping though, I can't make myself give away my size 8 clothes, even though I'm a size 2 now, LOL!

After serious illness I was losing weight unexplicably too.  My doctor recommended that I drink protein gainer shakes each day in order to stop the continued weight loss.   I started drinking them and got my weight under control and it gradually began to rise.  I still drink them today but drink a lesser amount than I did back when it was a real issue.   I drink them today to facilitate muscle growth after working out so it is not only to stop weight loss at this point.  I think I could stop drinking them actually if I wanted to now and not have that problem... but anyhow the gainer drink I like and was most effective for me is

OPTIMUM NUTRITION Pro Gainer Weight Gainer Protein Powder

It is kind of expensive though.  I usually buy it on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I favor live to eat, but with many food allergies and intolerance, I accept the small pyramid of foods that work for me.
Esteemed Contributor

I eat to live and enjoy it.. When I was younger, I loved to eat junk food on most weekends, and Pepsi at least 3-4 days per week.The downside was becoming overweight and remaining that way over a decade. Adopting a pescatarian diet, regular exercise, and sweets every blue moon helped me to not only lose weight, but keep it off. Eating  to live is one of the best decisions I ever made.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖