Respected Contributor

Do You Collect Fiesta Dinnerware???

[ Edited ]

The Evine Shopping Channel now sells Fiesta dinnerware!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Collect Fiesta Dinnerware???

I own it.  But long past the buying it new.  It lasts, works  well for me but I don't need more of anything.  My daughters want NOTHING so when it breaks or falls apart or whatever that is the end of my collection.  I have red, navy blue, yellow, pink and soft blue, full sets.  What was I thinking!!! No clue but it does hold its own. 

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu: I don't really need anything either. But...there's always just one more piece I have on my virtual wish list. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I collect Fiestaware, love all the colors.  I originally purchased my 12 place settings in 12 different colors.  My cabinets are bright and colorful when I open them.

At this time I don't need any more pieces, especially when you find them all over.

Honored Contributor

Yes-----I replaced my ugly, chipped, boring white dishes a few years ago with fiestware in all the colors. Evines prices are standard and shipping is the same, so no real savings---I buy mine at Macys as I get free shipping and there are really good coupon sales and extra % off for using the Macys card. Will wait until the new Meadow color comes out in June and then buy a couple pieces. I use mine every day and love it!!!

Honored Contributor

We originally started with 4-piece set in 12 colors.  Gave away some pieces through the years but when new colors come out, buy a piece or two.

Love my Fiestaware and have yet to destroy any of it.

Respected Contributor

I've never bought it - I like it but it's too big and heavy- for me -  for everyday dinnerware.  I have a few vintage bowls that belonged to my parents.  

Trusted Contributor

I have lots of it.  All different colors and some retired colors such as Juniper and Gray.  I also have a lot on display such as the small and large pitchers, trivets, a clock plate on the wall, etc.  The colors make me happy!  It's never cracked in the oven either.

Trusted Contributor

ditto to what mimom said.....I have a rainbow of colors in my cabinets.

But I also have enough.  I no longer buy.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t collect it since I can’t seem to break what I already have.  That stuff is durable.  Won’t mind some new colors.