Honored Contributor

Do Green Pans Last?

Super Contributor

Had two cookie sheets & they lasted about five years with regular use & proper care.

Honored Contributor

I bought a set from Hsn a long time ago when chef Todd English and Joy Mangano presented them for the first time. The nonstick lasted about six months for the fry pans which some of them warped. The sauce pans and pots seem to be okay. I won't buy them again.

Respected Contributor

I got one from Macys, and yes it seems to be lasting quite well, and I'm not really "nice" to it.

Honored Contributor

Mine did not; these are very thin and after a few uses, they develop hot spots in the center which causes foods to stick and burn in that spot.  

They may do better if you baby them and never cook above a low heat setting, but that doesn't happen in this house, so they are not the right pans for us.

Respected Contributor

I got the Chef Todd English Elite (copper) ones from HSN easily 10+ years ago.  Well made, not flimsy,not lightweight, beautiful.  However, the fry pan does stick but the sauce pan is still going strong with no problems at all and I use it a lot!

Regular Contributor

Purchased a teal set in later part of 2021 at qvc and still going strong. I like they don't have hardware in interior where food gets stuck. The color is ver pretty and very sturdy. Notice they aren't selling the colored sets now yet the colored handles. Also bought the recent ceramic three frying pans in pink yet cannot attest to them as haven't cooked with yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't work for me as I tend to cook at a higher heat than these sort of pans can take. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Nothing lasts like my made in America Revere Ware that is 50 + years old.  No warping, no chemical that may or may not kill you and will out last me.

Valued Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

Nothing lasts like my made in America Revere Ware that is 50 + years old.  No warping, no chemical that may or may not kill you and will out last me.

I have SS Farberware for over 50 yrs..Still looks like new with proper care..If treated properly nothing sticks..

BTW..50 yr. old Farberware perk coffee pot makes the best coffee.