Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I LOVE this product.  I bought one several years ago and I recently gave it to my son who also loves it.  So, when it recently became available again I bought another one for me.  The new one does not come apart for a thorough cleaning like the older one does.  Why? I don't run my dishwasher every day, but I use this several times a week.  Why did they feel the need to reinvent the wheel?

Respected Contributor

@CindyDale   Probably less expensive for the manufacturer to produce would be my guess . . .

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Esteemed Contributor

Mine isn't a Deni but the same concept!

I have found that it also works very well on COOKED meat!

Esteemed Contributor

@CindyDale wrote:

I LOVE this product.  I bought one several years ago and I recently gave it to my son who also loves it.  So, when it recently became available again I bought another one for me.  The new one does not come apart for a thorough cleaning like the older one does.  Why? I don't run my dishwasher every day, but I use this several times a week.  Why did they feel the need to reinvent the wheel?

@CindyDale  the one I bought years ago is also from Deni and it does not come apart. I wash it in the sink and also by using the sprayer and it does a great job. I've never put it in the dishwasher.