Esteemed Contributor

Read the reviews.  The reviews were good.  Tried it this morning.  My cupcakes were a disaster.

Can anyone having good luck with this, please tell me how you did it as  I followed instructions and it just didn't work for me.  Any secrets?

Thanx.Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

what are you talking about?

Super Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Read the reviews.  The reviews were good.  Tried it this morning.  My cupcakes were a disaster.

Can anyone having good luck with this, please tell me how you did it as  I followed instructions and it just didn't work for me.  Any secrets?

Thanx.Woman Frustrated

I have them, used them once to make pumpkin muffins, they came out great.  I lined them with cupcake liners, then microwaved for 3 minutes, I put the toothpick in to make sure they were done.  They were delicious.  I was going to try cupcakes this weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry I can't help you but thank you for posting about them.  I spent at least an hour earlier this week looking for them online. I think I looked at every item in the kitchen listing (obviously missed some) but couldn't find them.  Not sure I want them now.

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo@grandma2pkmh     

These are sold on QVC, item # K42229.

Esteemed Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Thanx.Woman Frustrated

I have them, used them once to make pumpkin muffins, they came out great.  I lined them with cupcake liners, then microwaved for 3 minutes, I put the toothpick in to make sure they were done.  They were delicious.  I was going to try cupcakes this weekend.

I used Jiffy mix and added in fresh blueberries.  Followed instructions for baking twelve at once; some were kinda wet.  So I added more time and still came out yucky.  They even stuck to the cupcake papers.  Perhaps I did wrong by adding the fresh fruit?

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme - It's possible that you added too many blueberries; if you overload any quick bread batter with fruit and bake it as muffins rather than a loaf, it's easy to end up with too much moisture, which affects the texture and baking process. I'd suggest only two or three berries per muffin, and I'd probably poke them in by hand at the end rather than folding them into the batter mixture and hoping they distributed evenly. I hope you try again and get wonderful results this time!

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@eddyandme - It's possible that you added too many blueberries; if you overload any quick bread batter with fruit and bake it as muffins rather than a loaf, it's easy to end up with too much moisture, which affects the texture and baking process. I'd suggest only two or three berries per muffin, and I'd probably poke them in by hand at the end rather than folding them into the batter mixture and hoping they distributed evenly. I hope you try again and get wonderful results this time!

Thanx @loriqvc !  I did fold the entire container into the batter so probably that's why they came out yucky.  Lesson learned.  I'll try again just using the mix.

Super Contributor

Maybe it was the blueberries.  I only made 1 tray at a time, didn't do the 2 at once. Maybe that was the problem, things cook differently in the microwave when you have more

Honored Contributor

I've come to the conclusion -- finally after buying more flops & disasters of kitchen shortcut stuff than "good outcome shown" by  vendor really doesn't get these results everytime😉

The foods stylists just reuse the stuff and when Tara from Temptations says "stoneware non stick" I want to scream ---not true!!!  I spray Pam before I have a stuck disaster in anything from her line🙂