Honored Contributor

Re: Dean Foods declares Chapter 11 bankruptcy

@Moonlady wrote:
If James Ehlers were really into truth in advertising, instead of filing an udderly ridiculous 😏 lawsuit, he'd carp about plant-based beverages being located in the dairy aisle.

@Moonlady I agree!  The propaganda and untruths being spread are hurting a lot of foods and products now days.  So called "health issues" are very often not health issues at all. 

Honored Contributor

Hope the pill I"m taking will allow me to eat like a average human LOL

My husband's cholesterol is 163 and he eats big steaks doesn't limit nothing here poor shark is  (was)all chicken and fish. Hopefully, in March I'll know if I"m on the right path. I tried the natural way thought I could do it myself, but, didn't faze it, so, now I'm locked and loaded with the big guns LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE 

I know this is hard to believe, but I swear this is true....I had high cholesterol numbers and was desperate to lower it without going on med, if at all possible.  Much to my shock Andrew Lessman's (on HSN) ChocoNuvo lowered fast and has kept it at a good level for several years.  I just eat 2 pieces of yummy chocolate (specifically ChocoNuvo) each day and the numbers are great!  The offer the best price every December, so watch for it and give it a try.  It has made a huge difference for me and the chocolate is delicious (not cheap, but very delicious).

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

The price of butter is unbelievable!  I wait until the holidays for the past few years - they have it on sale at a significant savings (maybe for a week) for holiday baking.  I buy a bunch and freeze it to use in the future.  This approach has saved me lots of money with no difference in the quality of the product.  It is just about time for it to go on sales again...I hope they still offer it this year.

@Havarti 

I bought so much last holiday season 2018, that I did not need butter for months.