He back Sunday?

Trusted Contributor

Yes.

Honored Contributor

Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yay!! I love his shows!!

Respected Contributor

I'd be able to watch his shows when and if he ever starts acting his age, and stops mimicking what he perceives to be "Southern". I'm Southern, but I don't talk the way he exaggerates. Stops not only the Unhappy Dance, but also the hip bumping with vendors and calling everyone Honey, Darling, Sweetie, etc. etc. etc.  Some may find it cute, but to me it's an insult.  I love kitchen/cooking shows but I can only watch this one for about five minutes at a time.

However, I've enjoyed the substitutes during the holidays. More of that, please.

Honored Contributor

poof

Honored Contributor

@SharkE did they ever mention why he wasn't on last Wednesday (not that I didn't enjoy watching Mary in his absence)?

Honored Contributor

Another vacation.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I'd be able to watch his shows when and if he ever starts acting his age, and stops mimicking what he perceives to be "Southern". I'm Southern, but I don't talk the way he exaggerates. Stops not only the Unhappy Dance, but also the hip bumping with vendors and calling everyone Honey, Darling, Sweetie, etc. etc. etc.  Some may find it cute, but to me it's an insult.  I love kitchen/cooking shows but I can only watch this one for about five minutes at a time.

However, I've enjoyed the substitutes during the holidays. More of that, please.

@Perkup   You must really love Paula Deen.   She's an affront to all thing Southern.   She make David look like an amateur.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I like David except could live without the happy dances.  That routine is getting old and tired.