Honored Contributor

Turned to Q thinking jewelry was on, instead David's cooking show is on.  He is nice to listen to.  His cooking show is enjoyable.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like David because he is very thorough.  I don't watch him often because I end up buying some gadget that ends up collecting dust.  I always have good intentions of using them, but don't.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in NY & have Time Warner Cable .... ITKWD is on the QVCHD channel 480 in my area ... I have it on now & it does not seem to be a repeat ( previously recorded show) ..... Hope this helps!!!!

Yes it the show is so fun to wach. 

Love the show.

Honored Contributor

@Brezzy wrote:

Yes it the show is so fun to wach. 

Love the show.

Welcome @Brezzy we are happy to see you join our community!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

HSN has Wolfgang on today. click, click LOL

Super Contributor

David amd a guy named WP are great at keeping cooking "simple"

I use things I hear as a beginnibg !

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK
Esteemed Contributor

I wish he cooked...not just sell products....it  was enjoyable when Bob Bowersox was in the kitchen ....he was a chef and made all sorts of thing while selling....just like Emeril..Wolfgang...and all the other Chefs that the Q. and HSN has on....

David has two cookbooks...why can't he make a couple of those recipes each week....he only has one recipe each show and he really doesn't make it...his stylists do..

Honored Contributor

Most of the stuff they make on TV I wouldn't give to my turtle (if I had one) LOL   Weirdy stuff. I stick with Betty Crocker cookbooks and KIng Arthur website.