Honored Contributor

show should be a good one if he doesn't bring on non kitchen items.

Hope it's not all Temptations, Keurig and Vitamix.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE Is he going to have a show on Memorial Day? If so, is that what he was filming on Friday night?

Esteemed Contributor

What ever happened to those 'kitchen essental' thingies, e.g., various sized scoops, tht he was gonna introduce in all his shows?

I'm sure there's a bevy of little items that could be presented.

And, no more dustcloths!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: David's Memorial Day

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom - I am fairly sure @SharkE is referring to Sunday's ITKWD show. On the website, it doesn't look like anything all that exciting will be in the lineup, but there are a couple of new items, and there are also typically a few things presented during the show that are not included in the preview:

https://www.qvc.com/content/kitchen-food/davids-sunday-show.html

@eddyandme - David is still doing the "David's Kitchen Cabinet" segment, but lately, the items in that category are just given a brief mention and a note to check the website rather than a full presentation. Here's a list of the items in case you missed any:

https://qvc.com/content/kitchen-food/kitchen-cabinet.html

Esteemed Contributor

Re: David's Memorial Day

[ Edited ]

David, Rick and MaryBeth have been troopers during this "shelter in".

They are working on air all the time and then Q has them facebook when they are at home.  Whatever David presents on his show Q chooses what gets to air.  Only on rare occasion do you hear he has a choice. Those choices are a sampling of what Q's gave him..

Honored Contributor

Guess I'll get one of those XL lock and lock containers next day they air.

Yeah, that's the only show of his I watch is mainly the Sunday ITKWD shows sometimes Wed. nite didn't even know he had all that other stuff. LOL