Esteemed Contributor

Obviously, a family emergency comes before anything else.

I wish his Mom a speedy recovery.  I applaud David for putting her first.

And, even if he was off for vacation......so what!  He is entitled to vacation.  Hosts are not required to tell viewers everything.  Everyone deserves privacy.

Honored Contributor

Ohhhhh No ! poor lady. I hate to hear that.

Thanks for the update !

Honored Contributor

I purposely didn't watch this morning because I thought I had read that CG was hosting.  I cannot watch her, so that's when I just stay away.  Guess I was wrong.

Hope all is ok with DV and his mother.  He loves her so much that he is just a great example for every kid with a loving mother, to grow up and treat her with such reverence and love.    I didn't have that, but I sure can appreciate what  great son he is and what a great mother she must be!

Contributor
Hoping for a speedy recovery. Thanks for the update!
New Contributor

Yes it was strange so I was thinking a family emergecy. Hope his mom will recovery quickly.

Viva CIJ!!!

Honored Contributor

It's saw Mary.

Valued Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  Really necessary to hurt feelings?  Afterall, this isn't grammar class.

Honored Contributor

If she was pointing the finger at me I"m not hurt,. LOL

Takes more then that to P me off.

Follow me around and feel free to correct me.

I've been out of school for awhile LOL

Honored Contributor

he said he is trying to get back by sunday.

he was supposed to come back by wednesday, but apparently his mom isnt doing as well as he had hoped and needs more help.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: David gone again ?

[ Edited ]

@ncascade wrote:

It's saw Mary.

Just an FYI for you.  Please correct your signature quote you have.  After a Question Mark and you start another sentence, please provide two blank spaces before you start your new sentence.  Thanks.  Also, flewn is not a word.  I think you meant to spell it flown.  Right?