Honored Contributor

Just got home seen Mary she's OK feel sorry for her being she can't eat because of that gluten thing.

David on vacation again ? I missed first of the show.

Honored Contributor

He's been hosting Christmas shows.  He should be coming up after ITKWD.

Honored Contributor

He did say on Wednesday that he would be doing the food show, so I'm confused.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

OK.Something is wrong, because Mary is still hosting CIJ after doing ITKWD. They are not saying anything about David being under the weather or on vacay. He just got back from vacation.

Respected Contributor

When the show started she said David had the day off. That's all that was said.  I guess he worked too hard yesterday.  Really like Mary though.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  I agree with you.  Between 3-4  the show was to be Christmas at home with David.  Don't think he had planned to be away for that.

Honored Contributor

Maybe a family emergency (or too much CIJ eggnog😉) either way I hope he is OK plus 3 hours dedicated to food was ridiculous considering Q's famous Gourmet Holiday 2 hours comes on @5 est

🤔

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked his Facebook page, and his mom fell and broke her arm, which required surgery. He is with her in NC and says he will be here on Wed. She seems to be doing well.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom

thank you I was posting may have had family emergency.

Of course, David should be with his mom - I wouldn't think anything other when I see what a great son he is!

Frequent Contributor

David had to rush home to Mom as she had a nasty fall...he hopes to be back Wed if she does well and can come home from hospital.