Respected Contributor

Was looking forward to In The Kitchen and Mary is on subbing for David.  Will have to endure another host giggling and babbling. Not a good Sunday. Many of us plan our viewing schedules around  QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Was looking forward to In The Kitchen and Mary is on subbing for David.  Will have to endure another host giggling and babbling. Not a good Sunday. Many of us plan our viewing schedules around  QVC.

The man gets vacation per his contract.

If you plan your viewing ( as you said) around whether David is on Sunday or not, be mad at yoursef for not planning well.  This was not a last minute change. 

I enjoy Mary immensely so this a non-problem for me.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

The DAVID OBSESSION. 

He's been at the Q for decades. He has a lot of vacation time.

Good grief!

@

@@

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's a nice change of pace.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

You do not have to endure anything.   Turn off the television and do something else.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather watch Mary than an obviously bored David.  At least Mary is lively, funny, and acts interested. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

I got it. Understand vacation time. But, 2 Sundays in a row. Come on. Also, stop callling it In The Kitchen with David, if he is not there. From a business standpoint, I am sure they donot like the drop in sales when he is off

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd rather watch Mary than an obviously bored David.  At least Mary is lively, funny, and acts interested. 

Agree. I like Mary a lot. But I dont watch Kitchen shows.

Respected Contributor

@Florida shopper55 wrote:

I got it. Understand vacation time. But, 2 Sundays in a row. Come on. Also, stop callling it In The Kitchen with David, if he is not there. From a business standpoint, I am sure they donot like the drop in sales when he is off

Good grief! He's entitled b to his vacation days. He's WORKED for them.

Honored Contributor

If I were David I'd be worried.