Respected Contributor

I was watching the Keurig demonstrations a few days ago and David Venable said he drinks a specific coffee. I couldn't understand find anything that sounds like that in my local grocer. Perhaps it is specific to the Philadelphia area. I usually use the Donut Shop K Cups. David claims the coffee he enjoys is the best one on the market.

Contributor

I think he uses Peet's coffee. Amazon sells it.

Honored Contributor

@tamaI also like most of Peet's offerings -  Costco sells it online but not the stores near me.

Respected Contributor

I remember him saying Peet's French Roast is his favorite.

Honored Contributor

peets french roast is excellent. so is their major dickasons blend in both regular and decaf. the holiday blend is always delicious also and can usually find it right befrore thanksgiving. my mom loves the keurig and gets the kcups, but i buy them in the  regular coffee bags and grind them at the store if i am buying them there.

you can get them directly from peets online or through the keurig website where you can use coupon codes and mr rebates. i also buy them from THE FRESH MARKET and GIANT.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

thank you all ! I will try it.

Valued Contributor

Peet’s has long been my favorite kcup. I wait on a good promotion on keurig website and occasionally my grocery store will discount it not often though.

Respected Contributor

Re: David Venable Coffee ?

[ Edited ]

Could David have referred to LaColombe?  They roast their coffee locally and it is wonderful.  Have been drinking their Corsican blend for years.  I once spotted Stacey (the model) in their Rittenhouse Square location.

I don't know if it is available in other places.

Super Contributor

He used to say he doesn't drink coffee....

Honored Contributor

I've heard him say many times recently that he loves Peets. We do too. Fortunately it's fairly local and is available in supermarkets here -- often with great promos. We buy their Major Dickasaon

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland