Respected Contributor

@smb3wrote:

He used to say he doesn't drink coffee....

Maybe he's acquired a taste of it as he ages ? Or perhaps he's spinning a web of lies to sell the Keurig. Nothing would shock me with that man. What kind of grown man dances when he eats food ?

Honored Contributor

@Reeverwrote:

@smb3wrote:

He used to say he doesn't drink coffee....

Maybe he's acquired a taste of it as he ages ? Or perhaps he's spinning a web of lies to sell the Keurig. Nothing would shock me with that man. What kind of grown man dances when he eats food ?

@Reever.  One that wants to sell the products he presents and get a very hefty contract!  

Super Contributor

It wasn't too long ago, I recall him saying he is not a coffee drinker.  Who knows, maybe he started drinking it....  Not knocking him, I do like him as a host, just recall hearing him say that often.

Valued Contributor

@smb3wrote:

It wasn't too long ago, I recall him saying he is not a coffee drinker.  Who knows, maybe he started drinking it....  Not knocking him, I do like him as a host, just recall hearing him say that often.

Then my guess is that soon QVC will be selling this brand of coffee Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@In-x-swrote:

@smb3wrote:

Then my guess is that soon QVC will be selling this brand of coffee ;

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

don't drink, smells good, but, don't want the caffeine and in the de caff still don't taste good. Saves us money though.

I know people who walk around coffee cup in hand all live long day and one man in church drinks 13 cups a day. Can you imagine? I lecture him all the time.  Ridiculous !

Respected Contributor

"What kind of grown man dances when he eats food ?" as @proudlyfromNJ mentioned one of the most popular hosts that most likely sells a lot.

I love Peet's when I can find it at a sale price. I generally drink 2 cups of coffee a day as my "cups of ambition" . I do favor dark strong coffee and Peet's definitely is that! Although I bought the Major Dickenson once and got 'coffee nerves ' from it. I have read info lately that a sensible amount of coffee daily is good for most , and can be preventative of diabetes (if not too sweetened) 

I personally cannot drink real  coffee  in afternoon and sleep easily in p.m. I find McCafe decaf delicious though.

I don't recall ever hearing DV say he was not a coffee drinker --not saying he did not say it. Maybe it was pre Keurig years ?Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

don't drink, smells good, but, don't want the caffeine and in the de caff still don't taste good. Saves us money though.

I know people who walk around coffee cup in hand all live long day and one man in church drinks 13 cups a day. Can you imagine? I lecture him all the time.  Ridiculous !

@SharkE  I used to work 12hour shifts and drink 10 to 12 cups of coffee a day. I think that’s what’s wrong with me now😳. lol!

Respected Contributor

@millieshops  @Reever You can purchase Peet's coffee at Target, on line and in stores.  It's not any more expensive then other coffee's and it comes in whole bean and K-cups too.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Love Peet's coffees.