Trusted Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has a Dishmaster or heard of it?  I kind of grew up with one and lately been missing it------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

Wasnt it a dish scrubber thing that attached to the faucet,  that held detergent?   I imagine it was replaced by built in dishwashers.   I rarely use my dishwasher so could handily use such a device. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624---It is a faucet, takes the place of a regular kitchen faucet.  It has a moveable hose with a brush, and a dispenser that holds soap.  Not a good explaination and I don't know how to post a picture.

I don't have a dishwasher (DH is the actual dishwasher)  It washes up quick and scrubs.  The whole name is Imperial Dishmaster. They are great.--------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

The company has a website (dishmasterfaucet dot com) and they are still selling the dishmaster faucets.

Honored Contributor

I remember seeing ads for them in magazines years ago.   I looked up their website (thanks ChynnaBlue).   They're not that expensive so I might consider one.   I've been using a bottle with a brush attached that holds detergent.   The Dishmaster would be much nicer.   Thanks for mentioning it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment