Honored Contributor

Re: DD Brought Me Reeses PB Eggs............

I had one last night.  These are one of my all-time favs.

I still have three 6pks of them from 2020 (ok, 3 6pks minus 1 item).  Smiley Very Happy  I put them into a Lock & Lock and keep in the freezer. 

Maybe if you put them way back in the back of the freezer.  Smiley Happy   That's how othese have lasted me almost two years.   I keep forgetting they're there.

Honored Contributor

They freeze beautifully.  I love Reese's candy but for some reason, at least to me all their special ones for Halloween, Christmas trees, Valentine's Day ect.,, just taste creamier than the every day cups.  I have been known to hide them so well from my self that I find Halloween pumpkins way back in my veg. crisper in the fridge around August.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

They freeze beautifully.  I love Reese's candy but for some reason, at least to me all their special ones for Halloween, Christmas trees, Valentine's Day ect.,, just taste creamier than the every day cups.  I have been known to hide them so well from my self that I find Halloween pumpkins way back in my veg. crisper in the fridge around August.

@beckyb1012  I've noticed a lot of the holiday candy tastes better than the regular versions.

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Eh, just eat them.  You only live once!

@Citrine1-  Copy that! My thought exactly!

Esteemed Contributor

The holiday ones do taste better, I thought I was imagining it.

I can walk by a regular Reeses PB cup, no problem.  I like the special ones much better.

It used to be just Easter. Now it is Christmas trees and Halloween I think.

I'm waiting  for that over grown rodent Phil that sees his shadow to pop up in PB form.

Honored Contributor

What I can't understand with all these varieties is why don't they do something with chunky peanut butter?

Honored Contributor

I'm burned out on Reese's, but gave in to a craving for peanut M & M's last month.  I finally got over it, but think I could've eaten a truckload if they'd been here!   

Honored Contributor

You have a very nice daughter. Those are my favorite Easter candies.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

What I can't understand with all these varieties is why don't they do something with chunky peanut butter?

I don't know if they still sell them, but they used to sell Reese's Chunky PB cups.  I didn't care for them.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG  I just saw your post and yes, DD is very nice. Her brother is also. I won the jackpot in the children department.