Honored Contributor

Re: DD Brought Me Reeses PB Eggs............

@colliemom4 wrote:

@beckyb1012  I've noticed a lot of the holiday candy tastes better than the regular versions.

This has been my experience as well.   I don't know if it's the ratio or what, but I always buy the holiday ones and never the regular cups.  They store so beautifully, in L&L, in the freezer.  

Can't decide whether or not to get more pb eggs, as I do have almost 3 six packs still that I bought in 2020.

I probably will.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I stopped eating candy and potato chips long ago but I do love Reese's Peanut butter cups and potato chips. So when I saw these, I just had to try them! Reese's peanut butter cups with potato chips. Yummy!!! 😋🥜🌰 🥔20220222_100646.jpg

Two of my fav's.

Oh MERCY

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

A friend of mine posted a recipe for a DIY version.  It looks like I'll be able to ketofy it.  I'm going to try tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Well, I made my version of my friend's recipe the other day.  I actually made half the amount and it still made a lot.  I also formed them into small, tablespoon is balls which is plenty.  They are very sweet.  The recipe needs work, maybe less sweetener and add some peanut butter powder.  DH likes them though.