Respected Contributor

I just happen to catch the 11 inch grill pan they marked down today. I have the longer one but I wanted the smaller one. Yay!

I use the big one all the time esp for bacon but the 11 inch will be perfect for steak.

Esteemed Contributor

I broke down and purchased the TSV in red, after trying to be good😁. Curtis has a way of convincing me I need things, that I really don't.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TS in gray.  I have been wanting one these for awhile now.  

Super Contributor

I caved, bought the blue slate.  

Honored Contributor

ALWAYS a pleasure watching Curtis--my dahling, hee,hee-Woman Very Happy---not interested in anything this time but am thinking about his loaf pans that have the insert in them that drains away the fat---I have the ones from the Q but the finish is scratched and the dumb thing is rusting--------had that for years --time for some durastone I think, my dahling------Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles  I got the red too.  I plan to try many of the recipes that come with it. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor
After watching the video this morning of the presentation I decided to order, got the white. While the size may not suit everyone, perfect for me and glad to finally see gizmo for smaller size household. I make a small loaf of bread with my current CE perfect cooker, so will be one of the things I test when my new one arrives.
Trusted Contributor

Yep, caved, and got the red. I watched several shows and thought that I really don't NEED it, it did look like a good size. They kept saying that is was bigger but had a smaller footprint than the last one. I seriously don't have any room, but I am hoping that I can get rid of some other appliances I have. I do like that it looks pretty deep so I could use it ti bake in. QVC needs to learn a thing or two - mine has already shipped and I should have it this week.

Honored Contributor

I just got notice that my TS shipped!  Now that is fast.

Regular Contributor

My husband convinced me that we needed one!
    Red is on it's way to us! 
     Hope everyone enjoys their purchase!