Honored Contributor

@shopped out@annespan: I purchased 6 of the cookie sheets for me and 4 as Christmas gifts around September last year when they were the special deal. This was after the year warranty. I did not have issues sticking etc but all of my pans except one had warped. The person that received them as gifts has not had any issues. I can’t find the receipts and the information is no longer in my order history. I loved the lid holder that I purchased but not sure about making any other purchases. Southern Bee 

Super Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone Cookware

[ Edited ]

Hey Southern Bee, neither of our 2 sheet pans shows signs of warping yet but I have heard them 'pop' in the oven during roasting.at 400 or 425 degrees.  These are supposed to be oven-safe up to 450 degrees.

Sometimes I think that  these high temp claims are a bit like dishwasher-safe claims -- meaning we can fire up the oven or clean pots and pans in the DW if we really want to BUT we probably should not (at least not regularly!)  Woman Wink  

Honored Contributor

I love his cookware and have 2 fry pans. Would love to get a whole set but really only need the saucepans-----can't fit this TS in my little counter top oven tho, so will pass.

Honored Contributor

@annespan: I had only used mine to bake cookies and used my old cookie sheets to roast. My friend visited Thanksgiving and indicated she used her pans for everything and so far no issues. I purchased a small USA pan to cook biscuits. I love it.  I looked at the bigger pans yesterday and really wanted them but was afraid it was a little to heavy for me to lift and move out of the oven. Southern Bee