Respected Contributor

Inside measurements of Breville Smart Air Oven

Could anyone that has the Breville Air Oven post the actual “inside dimensions” please? I have the Breville Smart Oven Pro and want to upgrade to the air model but am not sure if the size inside is worth it.

Will it fit a 12 cup muffin pan? It says it will take a 14 pound turkey and I usually make one between 12-14 pounds.

The dimensions of 21.4” on the site is the width outside and doesn’t really help with no inside dimensions listed in Brevilles

dimensions. 

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Inside measurements of Breville Smart Air Oven

@MKR14

Call Breville CS & ask them.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac Tried that. I was on hold 20 minutesso hung up. Tried to do a live chat and that was unavailable. Otger than ope a case# I had no luck.

Super Contributor

@MKR14  I have the Breville Smart Oven Air.  These inside measurements are approximate (my tape measurements kept moving):  16 1/2 x 13 1/2 x 6 1/2. 

The rack slot for roasting is about an inch up, so space is only a little over 5 inches up..  My 9 1/2 lb. Butterball turkey did not fit -- too high.  I don't have a 12 muffin tin so can't say.  My 9 x  13 pans all fit along with my Le Creuset 5 1/2 qt. round dutch oven.

I've had it about a year and a half.  I love it.  Use it every day, even just for toast.  I haven't used it for air frying (have a Cook's Essential air fryer).

Respected Contributor

@BklynKinsey Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate this. I know that the extra space inside will be enjoyed being able to use a few more dishes in it.

All the reviews I see online are almost all 5 stars.

I also love my Cooks Essentials air fryer and use for air frying but the option will be there if needed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This post is off subject and I apologise for that.  I just wanted to tell everyone how awesome Breville customer service is!  My mom bought a Breville oven.  She barely used it and had it in storage for a while.  When my regular oven quit she gave it to me.    I only used it about 6 months and it quit.  I really don't know how old it was all together.  I called Breville and they looked it up by model/serial number and it was out of warranty.  They still said they would fix it for free and sent me a return label, so the shipping back was free also.  Would you believe they sent me a brand new one????  Wow!  It was in the box and included all the books, pans, etc.   I'm sure it was brand new.  I was really impressed!

I do not work for them!  LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love my Breville Smart Oven Air...I still have my 1o year old one which still works perfectly. But I wanted all the new features.  However the idea that you could cook two racks of food at once is a little misleading because the things that are on the higher rack seem to burn or to get over cooked  as the baking rack needs to be in the lower positionIn order to bake properly.

It might take some tweaking to get it right, but I really couldn’t live without it...