Honored Contributor

So many people raved about Curtis Stone cookware that I bought a pan. My husband was so pleased he asked me to buy more.

So for his birthday I bought a set of 3 pans. With shipping being a bit unpredictable I ordered the set way before his birthday. And glad I did the set is sold out. Yesterday was his birthday. I was just looking at the pans to wash them and they are 2 different colors.

One pan is a slate blue and the other 2 pans are turquoise blue. I find it hard to believe in the factory they are painting 2 different colors close by one another. How could I get 2 different colors? Think it was a return?

Respected Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone Cookware color

@drizzellla wrote:

So many people raved about Curtis Stone cookware that I bought a pan. My husband was so pleased he asked me to buy more.

So for his birthday I bought a set of 3 pans. With shipping being a bit unpredictable I ordered the set way before his birthday. And glad I did the set is sold out. Yesterday was his birthday. I was just looking at the pans to wash them and they are 2 different colors.

One pan is a slate blue and the other 2 pans are turquoise blue. I find it hard to believe in the factory they are painting 2 different colors close by one another. How could I get 2 different colors? Think it was a return?

Did you order the color by name? Slate blue and turquoise are indeed two of the CS colors.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

Did you order the color by name? Slate blue and turquoise are indeed two of the CS colors.

It was a set of 3 pans - I only was allowed to pick one color when I ordered the set.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla 

since I've had my pans since he was first on HSN I seem to recall the original offer was 2 pan set.  

The small 8" was a separate purchase.

Perhaps at the price increase lately on his products -- they repackaged to a 3 set and someone is "color challenged".

His slate blue and aqua were definitely different hues.  I have slate and aqua mixed.

Call HSN and explain the situation -- I wouldn't be surprised if they offer you a "credit voucher"  for the mistake.  I wouldn't send them back if you can't get another set -- his cookware IMO is great!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@drizzellla 

since I've had my pans since he was first on HSN I seem to recall the original offer was 2 pan set.  

The small 8" was a separate purchase.

Perhaps at the price increase lately on his products -- they repackaged to a 3 set and someone is "color challenged".

His slate blue and aqua were definitely different hues.  I have slate and aqua mixed.

Call HSN and explain the situation -- I wouldn't be surprised if they offer you a "credit voucher"  for the mistake.  I wouldn't send them back if you can't get another set -- his cookware IMO is great!

It is the 12" pan that is the light color. The 12" pan was the largest pan in the set.

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at the receipt and there is no mention of the color ordered. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla wrote:

@drizzellla 

Sure you ordered the correct color?

FWIW, I tried one of his pans, and was of poor quality.   Made in China.  👎  
Not impressed.  Sent it back.