Esteemed Contributor

NEW Camphill School pitcher on ITKWD today!

For all those who noticed the lovely pitcher in the background during the presentation of the Camphill School platter/bowl set at Melissa Fleming-Epps' home in recent weeks, it is available on the website now and will be featured on ITKWD today (along with the platter/bowl set):

https://www.qvc.com/Pitcher-Inspired-by-CampHill-Special-School.product.H223142.html

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW Camphill School pitcher on ITKWD today!

That is a lovely piece, I have a thing for pitchers, this will be hard to resist.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  @QVCkitty1   I see that it now lists how much the school will be benefiting from the sale.   Knowing this, now I'm tempted to get their pieces. 

The manufacturer will donate 10% of the QVC Sale Price for each item sold to The Camphill School with a guaranteed minimum donation of $10,000.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

The pitcher is so pretty! I ordered two - the natural and the green.

Esteemed Contributor

As soon as I saw this pitcher around noon, I knew I'd be ordering it.....love everything about it and ordered it without even seeing the video of the presentation. I ordered the cobalt blue, but honestly, all of the colors are beautiful. I love the green too, but really don't need two of them.

Frequent Contributor

I think these pieces are pretty.  If they made a vase, I would definitely pick one up.  

Honored Contributor

I'm in a baseball state of mind.  I thought your posr referred to a pitcher from the Camphill School team.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@eaesquire - I totally plan to use my pitcher as a vase—the contrast between the lovely engraved pattern below and the soft flowers above is irresistible!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I'm leery about ordering anything made with glass.  I've had 2 orders arrive broken in pieces.  The Mason bowls and the butter boat.  Opened the box and it was all busted up.  That's why I stick with handbags. LOL.  

Esteemed Contributor

I thought they were so pretty.  Then I read the reviews.  They are made in China!  No, thank you.  I would have bought one if they were made in the USA.

Now, I realize that these people couldn't possibly make enough for the public, but couldn't they have had a place in this country to mass produce?  10% back to the school hardly seems enough to me.  So sad.