Respected Contributor

I just received my Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® Trio Pan with Inserts from HSN. It is beautiful. The item number is 625-482. I got it on sale plus I had just received a $10.00 off next purchase from HSN so it was a great deal. 

It is much larger than I thought but having three sections to make different things will be great for holiday baking. Mac and cheese and brownies and breads can all be made differently.  I bought the turquoise.

I have his cookware set as well as all of his bakeware sets. I have been so pleased with the nonstick and quality of all his items.

Honored Contributor

My niece does a fair amount of baking for her family.  By now, I think I've gifted her all of Curtis' bakeware items.  His bakeware is awesome!  I've bought her the red.  I use his "everyday pan".  And it's appropriately named.  I use it, maybe not every day, but I use it a great deal.  Such easy cleanup on his products.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I have purchased from his line are the sheets pans.  I have four of them.

They are pure junk.  They are discolored, peeling and everything sticks.  I still use them for cooking wings and spare ribs covering them with aluminum foil first.

Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

I just received my Curtis Stone Dura-Bake® Trio Pan with Inserts from HSN. It is beautiful. The item number is 625-482. I got it on sale plus I had just received a $10.00 off next purchase from HSN so it was a great deal. 

It is much larger than I thought but having three sections to make different things will be great for holiday baking. Mac and cheese and brownies and breads can all be made differently.  I bought the turquoise.

I have his cookware set as well as all of his bakeware sets. I have been so pleased with the nonstick and quality of all his items.

I bought it last time he was on. When I got it I was surprised that it was as big as it is. He makes them look smaller because he is 6 ft. 4 in. and built big, not fat. LOL

I love mine, I've made lasagna,  meatloafs, and brownies. I like to make enough at a time to freeze some for days that I don't have the energy to cook. I have a ton of his cookware and love every bit of it, the cleanup is a breeze. I am waiting for an air fryer with that coating.

I watch all his presentations, I love the way he talks and he sure is a big piece of eye candy.

Esteemed Contributor

I love his products.  I have some cookware and bakeware and it is of great quality.  Much better than others I've tried.   I use it all the time.  I was surprised that someone called it "junk".  Not in my opinion, I've had nothing but good results with mine.  You want "junk" buy Temptations!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie : Totally agree. I was so fed up with the CE bakeware that rusted and warped, I take extra care of anything I purchase. Really excited about CS cookie sheets. I purchased 6 for me and for my friend that bakes a lot for her church. I took extra care with cleaning and cooking with the recommended temperature. Everyone of mine warped. Also very upsetting to hear that loud pop in the oven like an explosive. All this happened after the return date expired. At first my friend said she had no issue with hers but recently said that all of hers had warped. So sad because initially they were beautiful and everything just slid off the cookie sheet and no burnt spots. Just purchased USA pans to try. Southern Bee 

Respected Contributor

@cajun3mama  I was shocked at the size also but it is a great pan. I will probably use this more at holiday time but it is a great deal for the size. I do agree that I like to make and freeze ahead also so I can just grab something and heat and eat. My husband is more of meat and potatoes eater and I am more of a casserole person so that works for us.

I have had Curtis cookware and bakeware for several years and never had any problem with warping etc. I certainly would be disappointed if that happens in the future.

I also love to watch all his shows as he is not out to just sell his products but believes in helping all of us cooks. He does stand behind his products and they usually have a 1 year warranty.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee   you are describing what happened to my bake sheets to a t.  Mine are now embarrassing ugly.

I also bought 2  USA cookie sheets in the large size.  So far no problems with them.  I also have USA hamburger bun pans.  I have used them for years and they still look like new.

i hope to replace all of my bakeware with the USA brand.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie : Thank you - I state things as they are. I do have the CS pasta pan and the lid holder and love both items and use them often but really upset and disappointed with the cookie sheets. I am in the process of purchasing more USA pans and hope to purchase something next month especially when I receive coupons from BBB. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee   My bun pans came from King Arthur, and the cookies sheets were from Amazon.  I will have to check out BBB.  I usually just toss the coupons away.  Next time, I will see if I can get some pans on sale.  I need two round cake pans.