Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@wagirl I have heard of the Gourmia brand, but I don't know anything about it.  However, there was a thread on here recently where people were buying much cheaper versions of a recent Le Creuset Dutch Oven at Aldi's, so I figured the brand shown here was worthwhile to show.  It's always up to the shopper to research their purchases.

@Icegoddess @wagirl 

My Air Fryer (Gourmia) that I received as a Christmas gift was purchased from Costco. It had good reviews and there was a thread a few years back discussing the brand. I have  no complaints I believe this will be year three. 

@icezeus good to know.  I bought a set of their Kirkland Hard Anodized cookware there more years ago than I can count and minus the largest pan that I abused, it's still going strong.  It outlasts all the super duper nothing sticks to it pans I've ever tried including Curtis Stone's and I like his nonstick cookware.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@wagirl I have heard of the Gourmia brand, but I don't know anything about it.  However, there was a thread on here recently where people were buying much cheaper versions of a recent Le Creuset Dutch Oven at Aldi's, so I figured the brand shown here was worthwhile to show.  It's always up to the shopper to research their purchases.

@Icegoddess @wagirl 

My Air Fryer (Gourmia) that I received as a Christmas gift was purchased from Costco. It had good reviews and there was a thread a few years back discussing the brand. I have  no complaints I believe this will be year three. 

we have a Gourmia air fryer, and it is great got it at Costco on a whim after seeing them on the Q

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I am liking Costco more and more.  I used to only go 2-3 times a year.  Now I can go every month.  They're always putting out new stuff.  Last time I went I saw some tops I liked but didn't have my size or colors.  Ordered 4 of them on line and a flannel shirt and total was $43,  not shipping charge.  The tops are great, so very soft and the flannel is too.  I've gotten the same flannel for my daughter and it washes like a dream.  I saw on online at Costco the Cuisinart air fryer/toaster oven for $199.  I joined Sam's Club because there was a promotion for $15.  I've also gotten some nice clothes for my daughter.  Going to Costco next week because a shirt (called a shirt but really looks like a jacket) is going to be $11.99 from $15.99.  

we go often

the kcups Kirland version are on coupon this month and I always check the clothes,

the guys get the weatherproof pants and I like the jackets

we love Costco

Occasional Contributor

Re: Costco Finds vs HSN/QVC

[ Edited ]

One of the biggest bargains that I've seen offered lately at Costco is a set of two Tramontina enameled cast iron dutch ovens..  Been admiring them in the  Costco store at their regular price of $55.00. 

On sale Oct. 30-Nov. 12 for only $44.99.

3.5 quart and 5.5 quart---comes in red and one other color, I think.

If I didn't already own so much Le Creuset, I'd snap those up.   Tramontina is an excellent brand of cookware and other kitchen items, which I own and use frequently.

I could be dead in a coffin, but you still couldn't get that Costco card away from my cold dead hands.   Been a business member since many years ago when it started out as Price Club and offered memberships only to business folks.

Respected Contributor

I am a single living alone and make very good use of my Costco membership.  I usually get a $100-$200 rebate every year which more than covers the membership fee.  The best for ME is their gasoline - ALWAYS the cheapest in town, plus I get 4% rebate.  Unless I'm out of town I don't buy gas anywhere else.  It also helps that their pumps are super speedy so everyone is in and out quickly. 

There are so many things that I buy at Costco for the same price as Meijer or Walmart charges, the only difference being I usually get 4-5x MORE for that price!  The clothes, although mostly basic styles, are incredibly priced.  Anything with their Kirkland brand is top notch.  They offer a wonderful variety of HEALTHY food options, and also wonderfully sinful stuff as well.  Their vitamins/supplements are great.  Oh man, I keep thinking of more!  Needless to say, every month or so I load up!

Respected Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@Q-Checker wrote:

Did they demonstrate the products and discuss the features while you were there? 

@Q-Checker 

IMO Any 6th grader can read the instructions. No need to listen to David or Mark Charles babble on for 15 minutes.  I'd rather save the cash and buy at Costco 

Exactly!!!!!  You can also go on to youtube, most anything you buy if it is the least bit complicated someone has a youtube instruction video on it.