Honored Contributor

So many of you have wanted these.  You might sign up for estate sales in your area.  Quite a few are showing up.Smiley Happy

Love my two 4 qt!!!

Respected Contributor

Love my Corningware.  Spice Of Life pattern.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I broke my 3qt and really miss it.  I've looked at them on eBay but they're ridiculously expensive.  I bought one from Corning.  It's very attractive but don't like the shape of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have my aunts original cornflower blue loaf pan.  It's one of my favorite kitchen items.  Also have a set of the original french white casseroles and a few spice of life with the glass lids.  Love corning ware!

Esteemed Contributor

love my corningware....and my mom's, too....recently my grown daughter has expressed an interest in them....i told her she could have them...i don't cook much anymore...unfortunately she doesn't have the space to store them....but she said she has first 'dibs' on them after i pass!!

Honored Contributor

I have my Moms original corn flower peices

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I have 4 small blue corn flower square casserole dishes with all the glass tops and a few of the original snap on plastic lids. Those lids look scratchy and cloudy but still fit great. NI use them all the time. I also have a 3qt.  I had one tiny one  (like for jello ) and I think I threw it out last time I cleared my kitchen out, along with the cornflower coffee pot that I burned. It looked brown and yucky and I couldn't get it clean. I had to let it go because it was annoying me and reminding me how forgetful I was.

Respected Contributor

I also have a couple of pieces in the Calloway pattern. White with a sprig of ivy vines.

I am always on the lookout for Corningware at any flea markets, garage sales or estate sales I go to.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I broke my 3qt and really miss it.  I've looked at them on eBay but they're ridiculously expensive.  I bought one from Corning.  It's very attractive but don't like the shape of it.

@Kachina624 Awww...  can you google and post a pic so I can be on the lookout???Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    It's long gone in the trash.  I just want the tall 3qt square shape.  Dont even care what the pattern is.  Don't need a lid.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment