Respected Contributor

@MagentaL

I saw your nic and am wondering if you are the Magenta who posted here for years some time ago?  

Sorry you have trouble with these pots and pans.  I have never ordered one (can't stand the color) so I can't give you a comparison.

Occasional Contributor

Clem, this was my first post here. 

Valued Contributor

Sharke.........I agree about Sams Club pans. 

Honored Contributor

@ Magenta       Why don't you ask QVC if you can return them as defective?  Sometimes they will do that even past the 30 days or maybe you are in the "Christmas returns"  so you have until Jan. 31 for returns.  They seem to be defective.  On defective items you are reimbursed for the original postage and what you pay to send the item(s) back.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@MagentaL

I saw your nic and am wondering if you are the Magenta who posted here for years some time ago?  

Sorry you have trouble with these pots and pans.  I have never ordered one (can't stand the color) so I can't give you a comparison.

I don't like the color either and haven't bought any Copper Chef items.  I did buy the other brand QVC had before with the copper color interior and a choice of exterior colors.  They are okay, but not wonderful.  Since then I have bought Curtis Stone items and they are the best I have ever purchased.  I notice now Curtis Stone items are on Amazon too and some prices are better than HSN. 

Honored Contributor

@DAB134

yes they do need to be "seasoned" yet during the endless presentations he/host never mention.

My friends have them & that's the biggest complaint - they stick after awhile & peel.

Glad I never jumped on that bandwagon because after tossing so many "non stick" pots & pans I decided to pass!!  Now I only use my Durapans! Love them.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.