Occasional Contributor

Wow, tomorrow night, Sunday, 10/20/19 at 11 PM EST, ShopHQ has  a great one hour show of Copper Chef and they are at clearance price.  Then On Monday, there will be 3 shows, 8, 11 AM and 5 PM.  Love a great product at fantastic prices.

Trusted Contributor

Interesting. Have they moved from QVC to ShopHQ? 

Honored Contributor

My daughter is here visiting from Denver.  When I saw your post I thought about the huge box of Copper Chef stuff I bought and never opened (I don't cook anymore...at all).

I just asked her if she wanted me to send it to her boyfriend's house because she spends a lot of time there too.

She has her own house but ends up at his so I send a lot of stuff to his house for her.

She's been telling me to let up on so many poncho's...Ha!  Eveidentally, I've been sending a lot of ponchos.

So I'll send her the box of pots and pans.  They're pretty good, I guess.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Copper Chef on ShopHQ

[ Edited ]

TODAY'S TOP DEAL - Copper Chef 12.5 qt XL Wonder Cooker w/ Roasting Pan, Crisper Tray & Lid

$ 39.99 - $9.99 s/h

I think this was similar price as QVC. I'm not sure though. AND DEB IS BACK!  Robot Happy Woman Happy Cat Happy

cchbd.jpg
Esteemed Contributor

I was very excited about the Wonder Cooker since the pan sizes and styles seem so versatile, but I ended up returning the set three times (the third time I was done) due to issues with coating and craftsmanship, including three different pans that had unfinished metal bottoms (meaning there was only the copper overlay covering the majority of the bottom and the steel circle plate was incomplete/unapplied—very odd).

Overall, though, I love my Copper Chef pans, especially for baking. And I recently purchased this beauty which I can only describe as amazing:

https://www.qvc.com/Copper-Chef-13-qt-Jumbo-Deep-Square-Pan-with-Lid-and-Basket.product.K48121.html?...

Finally, I have a jumbo pan/pot for large batches that is wide instead of tall so I don't end up burning myself stirring and retrieving things. I love it so much that I also purchased one for my mother for Christmas. Two thumbs up!

Respected Contributor

I noticed on their program guide that between watch presentations they were offering copper chef.

I have some CC but have noticed it kind of loses it's non stick if you do not treat it with a little swipe of oil /fats once in a while.  I have even had some items stick really bad. I have never found it capable of not using oil  as is demonstrated sometimes. I do love the large square pan with a long handle though. You don't find that size in any line too often.

The best non stick I have found lately is Wolfgang's plasma line . I bought it in an 8" skillet and love , love , love it. Second favorite is the Deen Brother's . If I need any others it wil be WG's line .

Honored Contributor

This is further proof of my theory about Evine, they buy a lot of close outs, in kitchen and fashion. 

Valued Contributor

Not sure what is going on at the old Evine.   Haven't seen Paula Deen or sons since early this year.  Haven't seen any new shows from their chocolates guy, can't recall the name, which ordinarily would be ramping up for the hodiday seasons by now.

Valued Contributor

@giddy up 

i haven't watch much since allison (a host) left, maybe a year ago. the only chocolate guy that i know is allison's brother joe waggoner (don't know if i'm spelling his last name correctly).

Super Contributor

@giddy up  I see some Paula Deen products left on Evine, but I think she is gone. I really liked all her products and hate to see her go. Also, I saw a quick view on HSN of Todd English, so he has left too. I don't think Evine, ShopHQ will be around much longer. Loved Deb Murray and her presentations too. They may survive for a bit as the "watch channel."