Honored Contributor

On HSN today.

I bought the 2 qt. red pressure cooker saved 7.50.

Honored Contributor
I ordered a Bakers storage set.Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping

[ Edited ]

I was gonna  order that cooker the other day , but, said why don't U wait till it's free shp, I did , and it hit today ! Timed that right.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought some Minnetonka slippers today on HSN. Minnetonka shipping would have been $7.95 and QVC would have been $3.50. Thank you HSN for a free shipping day!

Honored Contributor

I never find anything to buy on the other shopping channels. 

Wish we could use our pass on HSN free shipping to use here instead! LOL

Honored Contributor

Yeah, HSN has better deals hands down I agree.

I bought one of my Foodi's here because it was rock bottom, free shp

and red color.

QVC don't have any 2 qt pressure cookers at all. HSN sends me 20% off offers, they had Free Shipping the other day.

Q, can be tight wads.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE---tell me what are you going to do with such a small P/C? Was thinking about gettting the IP 3 qt.=, myself--- Just curious

Honored Contributor

Well, as all know I'm the pressure cooker and Ninja Foodi Queen LOL

I was frying one piece of meat one day, pork steak,husband won't eat pork steak, why I was just frying one piece , kind of thick and I thought I don't want to dirty up the bigger units for one piece of meat, if I had that little pressure cooker. Then, I could use it for sweet potatoes,  white potatoes just enough for potato salad without boiling, short cut LOL

husband won't eat northern beans either, this way , I could just cook me a cup or so of hard beans without breaking out the Instant pot, etc.

suppose to get it Friday. probably find other things to do with it for one person needs every now and again. I got it for 35, add it to my red arsenal

LOL   smaller pot of homemade vegetable and chili soups too. I'm not a big vegetable lover (LOL) but, I'm sure it's good for that type of thing

Honored Contributor

@SharkE ----- I was thinking along those lines as well. just wanted to check to see if you had some super fabulous thing you would use it for---- Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

maybe down the line after I get it and can think on it. LOL

I can never wrap my head around how people boil eggs in a pressure cooker!    don't they explode ?

I"m a country old time cook and can't figure out how you do boiled eggs except in water in a pot on the stove for 10 minutes after the water comes to a hard boil. LOL

Have a Instant Pot, but, it cooks too fast for me. I find myself having to recalculate times like the older pressure cookers better and of course the Foodi that I think is the best thing since sliced bread. LOL