Super Contributor

Copper Chef Pan set being plugged again..?!?

[ Edited ]

I guess it works for them to have it on yet again, what feels like all the time. But it just seems to me like this was a TSV not too terribly long ago, no?  

Really wish QVC would bring in new items or at least feature ones they have not talked about before, or not talked about much at all, but items that they also have in stock. It is beginning to feel like every show David V does has the same items, with a mere few exceptions. No wonder he is beginning to look a little robotic lately. Just going through the motions and pretty much dialing it in. Poor guy. I suppose Sunday will be an hour of Vitamix again... *sigh* 

Regular Contributor

Re: Copper Chef Pan set being plugged again..?!?

[ Edited ]
I lost a lot of respect for Meredith and Rick during the midnight presentation when a caller specifically asked about warranty information on the pan. They knew doggone well what he meant and they gave the schpeel about QVC's 30 day guarantee. As a VIEWER, I clearly knew what information he was asking for. I wondered what was up and why they wouldn't give a more precise answer so I went online to check. The pan is only warrantied for 60 days! That is why they didn't say it!
Honored Contributor

I guess the copper pan company has to hurry up and move their supply of pans before everyone grows weary of this one and the next gadget appears on the horizon.   Surely everyone who wants one has bought it by now.   I have one and it's okay but I don't hold out much hope for passing it down to the next generation. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have one and love it and am buying another so both can be used for different things at the same time.  If it's selling and bringing in money  -  good business practice! Many items they have in stock would probably not have high sales and appeal to as many.  When a product is no longer profitable I'm sure they will stop airing it.

Honored Contributor

I find it funny that even though this is a repeat, there are NO reviews!?

Whatcha' hidin' QVC??

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Probably unloading the inventory that didn't sell last time.  Reviews removed because they are bad.

Kind of a slimy move, I'd say.

Frequent Contributor

Same items, I agree...Lock and Lock on nearly every week and sometimes more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I find it funny that even though this is a repeat, there are NO reviews!?

Whatcha' hidin' QVC??

@KingstonsMom  @faeriemoon  That's because it's a different configuration than the other ones.  To see reviews for the copper chef pan itself you can search copper chef pan and see that there are 302 reviews for on and 203 for another configuration.

Super Contributor

Ok I do not understand this pan. How can it be soo good for some and soo bad for others when the same care is taken. I am thinking about the larger one they have and the induction burner. Can you help figure this out? TIA

Honored Contributor

@Sherbear1 wrote:

Ok I do not understand this pan. How can it be soo good for some and soo bad for others when the same care is taken. I am thinking about the larger one they have and the induction burner. Can you help figure this out? TIA

@Sherbear1

i own that pan with the induction burner. actually, i have two pans and two induction burners in different sizes from qvc. i get so much use out of both of them i have not had any problems with my copper chef pans. love them.....no stick, easy to clean, great for cooking just about anything. they came in so handy during the holidays when i needed extra burners.

i also own the LAST tsv with the long handle and the accessories (which is similar to the one today, but smaller i believe.) i think i will probably cave and get todays special with the double handle.

i was in sams club yesterday and noticed that they had a set of pans AND the larger casserole. i wish i had noticed the price, but i will probably get them on my next visit if they are still in the store.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein