Occasional Contributor

I always look forward to the 24 hours of In The Kitchen, but this one has been the worst ever.  It's feels like it's been almost 24 hours of Copper Chef with a few items scattered in between.  Ugh!  Sorry, but that's the way the show has felt to me.

Regular Contributor

Copper Chef completely monopolizes the Q.  It must sell very well.  I too am sick of it.  It seems to dominate every weekend.

Respected Contributor

I have three Copper Chef pans given to me by my children and grands.  I like them, but I am not in love with them. First, I only cook for myself, so the large size isn't that important. And second, one of them is definitely not non-stick. It hasn't been from the beginning - not the result of anything I've done to it. Disappointing!  I would pass them down, but I don't want to give them back to the people who gave them to me. 

Today's overwhelming devotion to Copper Chef has been a total bore for me.  I had looked forward to the all day cooking show, but this was monotonous.

Honored Contributor

It's unfortunately become the new 'My Pillow'  and Dyson.

Beat to death. 

Honored Contributor

The food he makes in them doesn't look that great, which doesn't help the pitch. However, they must sell like hot cakes.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

It's unfortunately become the new 'My Pillow'  and Dyson.

Beat to death. 

Along with IT Cosmetics and Josie's Argan oil products.   More variety today would be nice.  It is good to get free shipping though.

Honored Contributor

You see Copper Chef all over now.  Bed, Bath & Beyond has a lot and some pieces that QVC doesn't sell. Also some at Marshall's.

Contributor

Well we aren't there yet. I've always wondered and still do if Temptations is part owner of QVC

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

The food he makes in them doesn't look that great, which doesn't help the pitch. However, they must sell like hot cakes.

Aaaarrrggghhh, just turned on Q 'cause, like @cristy7, I really look forward to the 24 hour cooking programming, and there it is AGAIN!  And before anyone chimes in with "just change the channel," (like that's never been said before), I have, off and on, all day, LOL.

I quoted you @QVCkitty1 because of your remarks about how the food looks. The host, Mary Beth, just took four thick, beautifully browned pork chops and dumped milk and a can of creamed corn over them, and the vendor remarked how delicious it all looked. Well, not really,......... Kinda looked like gack to me, but to each his or her own. I like thick pork chops, I like milk, and I like creamed corn, just not all together, tee hee! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Copper Chef Overload

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

You see Copper Chef all over now.  Bed, Bath & Beyond has a lot and some pieces that QVC doesn't sell. Also some at Marshall's.

@Daysdee

Not only that but Copper Chef also has infommercials too (and the minute I see those I grab my remote faster than the speed of light).....And to quote Mary Beth "here's the thing" the products QVC shows repeatedly can be found in local stores and by other retailers as well....QVC used to have so many unique and different items and that is what made QVC special.........now there is so much repitition and it's merchandise I see all over.......I can order from BBB and pick it up at the store, save shipping & handling...and if it doesnt work out there's no loss of $6.95 for return label plus QVC's shipping charge..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”