Trusted Contributor

Chris Pryme style makeover

[ Edited ]

Flipping channels tonight and saw Lock & Lock presentation,with Mary Beth.

Anyone else notice the Lock & Lock Lady, Chris Pryme, got a style makeover including a better and new hair style, make up, and more on-trend clothes?

And has she lost weight?

She looks 1000 times nicer IMHO.    Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: Chris Pryme style makeover

She is half the size she was last time I saw her 😳. She looks fantastic! I wonder what she did? Diet or procedure? Good for her 👍🏼

Esteemed Contributor

She  looks quite beautiful....and I like the outfit she has on..

[ Edited ]

I think Chris' hairstyle looks great.  She looks younger also.

Super Contributor

Chris Pryme looks mahvelous with her new hairstyle and the light blonde hair color!  Her outfit looks like it's from Quacker Factory - very cute.  One of the nicest QVC vendors - always a pleasure to watch her present Lock n Lock.

Respected Contributor

Chris would make a wonderful host.  She knows a lot about cooking and baking.  Has a wonderful attitude when presenting.  She is very calm and mature.  I would love to see her as an additional "in the kitchen" person.

As far as her new look, she looks absolutely fantastic.  No matter what her weight or hairstyle, you can't help but like her -- she is such a nice person and it shows!

Respected Contributor

She did this awhile back, then later same day, she looked like she aways does. I was amazed at the change in 1 day. She does look great tonight & I have always liked Chris. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love the new hairstyle on her...

Respected Contributor

Agree! Such a lovely lady with such a lovely new look- It suits her! Really really like Chris!

Trusted Contributor

She looks lovely!! I would love to have coffee with her! She seems so nice!  Also I think she is a really good cook based on what Albany was saying about her pies!! Smiley Happy