Regular Contributor

Chris.....I hate to try to use Instagram for recipes.   Please consider a Facebook page for those of us that are technically challenged.  I need to see recipes in print

Your corn casserole was a hit with my family !!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Chris Pryme...Lock and Lock

I am not a fan of Instagram either.  Thought I was the only one.

Honored Contributor

@Suzy Q from PA.  Neither hosts or vendors participate in or read these boards.  If you want to contact Chris, you may have to make one more visit to Instagram to give her your message.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Suzy Q from PA - I recommend sending your suggestion to Chris via her Instagram page; she regularly responds to comments there. However, I would not expect her to change or add platforms—she has stated multiple times over the years that she is also not a big fan of technology and doesn't get good Internet service on her farm, so it took a lot for her to even set up her Instagram account.

Frequent Contributor

Before Instagram & Facebook, vendors and show hosts would post their recipes in the recipe section on QVC .... don't understand why they don't do that and instead post their recipes on other sites.  So, if yoo want their recipes, then you must go to Facebook or Instagram,  I don't do those sites, so I guess I won't get their recipes.... lol , but I just don't think that's right, but then again, that's my opinion ...

Trusted Contributor

QVC is on social media overload.  Not everyone does Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.  

Esteemed Contributor

Just in case people don't know this, you do not have to sign up for Facebook or Instagram to be able to view the profiles and posts of public figures; you just go to the web page and read as desired. If any boxes pop up prompting you to create an account, simply close them. It may not be ideal for everyone, but it certainly isn't difficult.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc  This is so true. I am not on Instagram but I can look at all Chris Pryme  and anyone else’s. Chris has an interesting Instagram. 

Also you can look at any QVC hosts page without an account. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

@loriqvc 

Instagram is touchy. I can sometimes get Chris' page to come up and sometimes not (I'm not a member). 

If anyone has some tips to slide in easier let us know. Ways I got there in the past seem to not be working, and bookmarking it didn't hold it either.Well it held it but it sort of blocks me. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

@loriqvc 

Instagram is touchy. I can sometimes get Chris' page to come up and sometimes not (I'm not a member). 

If anyone has some tips to slide in easier let us know. Ways I got there in the past seem to not be working, and bookmarking it didn't hold it either.Well it held it but it sort of blocks me. 

@Mominohio  I’m not really sure. I’m not a member either but have it as one of my favorites (IPad) so not sure if that makes a difference. I can bookmark or favorite. I will bookmark it and see if I have problems.