Valued Contributor

I was SO disappointed. I received the pawfetti little plates/dipping bowls (Item number:K82380I ordered and they were broken to bits! It literally looked as if someone took a hammer to the side of the box. 

I really wanted these for my kitty's food dishes. I am sending it back for a refund. Not Sure I'm even going to reorder.  :-(

Respected Contributor

I had a similar problem with A VPH lantern I ordered for my sister a few weeeks ago. I knew as soon as I picked up that package that the glass was shattered inside. Call CS, as I did, and they told me not to return it since it was so badly damaged. I was credited right away.

Respected Contributor

@CritterKeeper  Like Catter said QVC most likely does not want a box of broken glass returned because someone could be cut opening the box and sticking their hand in.  Call them before returning the item. 

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry. I wanted the wok bowls in Pawfetti but a lot of people said they were not packed well and arrived broken so I didn't do it. 

I have ordered several items and I've lucked out so far. I'm so sorry this happened to you. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@CritterKeeper    Contact the mods before you send it back.  Sometimes when broken ceramics or glass are involved, they don't want it back due to the safety threat to employees.  Send your complaint and order # to them at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

We don't want broken glass either!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, the delivery person  must have  dropped a box on my front step that was Temptations dinner ware that one relative wanted as a Christmas gift. The box was dented & cardboard ripped so when I opened a dish was broken & further inspection a sm plate had a defect  crack.  along with some galzing issues  .

Notified QVC was told to send entire box back which I did .