Honored Contributor

I just discovered his videos on my Facebook feed, and they are very interesting.  I'm not Paleo or gluten free, but I've learned a lot about different oils and processed food in general. He includes his daughter Rose in the videos, and he has so much patience , they are fun to watch even though I don't cook with his restrictions. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I just started watching his you tube videos , if you want to eat healthier , you need to watch him ,  he takes you shopping in different stores and shows you the labels on what is okay and not ingredients. I thought i was pretty smart on the obvious like organic , but there are some  ingredients you just don't want in your body , that they try to pass off as  healthy.

Regular Contributor

I recently started watching him too! He makes some very interesting points about what one thinks is healthy & what really is & isn't. I think unfortunately eating a certain way especially organic is very expensive especially with a big family, but it's interesting. I love his daughter Rose! She is the cutest thing! Love when she "helps" and adore when she tastes everything. I look forward to watching them. 

Respected Contributor

I watch his YouTube videos too. I’ve learned a lot from watching him about eating “cleaner”.   His daughter Rose is super cute. 

Honored Contributor

Love him when he's cooking with Rose.

He's so patient with her, it doesn't matter that it all doesn't make it into the bowl and she just cracks me that she has to taste every ingredient that goes into the bowl!

She's also a good little helper cleaning up at the end.

Trusted Contributor

I watch his videos, too. I always learn something watching him.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Love him when he's cooking with Rose.

He's so patient with her, it doesn't matter that it all doesn't make it into the bowl and she just cracks me that she has to taste every ingredient that goes into the bowl!

She's also a good little helper cleaning up at the end.

I have to say I'm impressed with his parenting skills.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan