Frequent Contributor

Blue Jean Chef returns to QVC

I got an email that said Merideth Laurence the Blue Jean Chef will be on QVC Jan 24.  She will have her own line of products.  She is my fav.  Her biscuit  recipe has made me a biscuit making pro!  I am really looking forward to her being on TV again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Blue Jean Chef returns to QVC

That's wonderful.  I, too, have really missed her.  

Respected Contributor

Thrilled to hear this ....

Respected Contributor

@Black Pony 

I just received the email as well. It will be nice to see ML back on Especially with David.

Regular Contributor

Nice!  I really like her ... authentic cook, the real deal ... might have to watch cooking shows againSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

Meredth wll be back this time as a vendor, not as a QVC-paid presenter. Her line of cookware is likely to be good I think. For years as a QVC presenter she got tons of experience presenting all manner of products - those that were useful and of high quality and those that were not so good. She's a professionally trained chef and knows what works. Have no idea if something from her new line will be the Today's Special Value on January 24th but I wouldn't be surprised. 

Trusted Contributor

@Razzy 7 Vitamix is the TSV for January 24th.

Here's a sneak peek of some Blue Jean Chef items:

mail.jpeg

mail (1).jpeg

mail (2).jpeg

mail (3).jpeg

Honored Contributor

I check her own website often for recipes!

As a matter of fact, she has a recipe for Kingston's favorite doggie treats, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Haven't seen her since QVC days - .....but the picture provided appears to be just more pots & pans & utility things which I have too many of already.  Loading couple of bags to donate.  But I'll watch for sure.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yaaay !!!  She is the best presenter that is actually a chef or professional cook that QVC has ever had.  Meaning no criticism of David who is turning into a good home cook.  I hope she has some great items to sell so I can support her by buying something.  Viewing doesn't count, purchases do, so leave some money in your online budget, people ! 

I see I shouldn't have used the word presenter.  There is an interesting slicer thingy, at least I think that's what it is, something to help make  uniform slices of something.  But I can't imagine how to use it.