Respected Contributor

Re: Blue Jean Chef returns to QVC

@ReeverMade in America?  I have a suspicion that it's not.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, as much as I do like her, I imagine there is a greater chance that the products are made elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Meredith had a line of "Blue Jean" products on QVC a number of years ago.  I purchased these on clearance when the line was phased out.

@Johnnyeager - I still have a couple of her Blue Jean Chef 9x13" stoneware bakers; the quality is great and they still look and work like new. And I hope if she brings back any stoneware pieces that they'll have the lovely designs and "personalities" she brought to the Cook's Essentials line in the latter years before she left the Q.

Respected Contributor

She certainly will be a welcome sight!  I have signed up for her email received her announcement 1/9; I'm constantly amazed at this womans creativity and her joy of life with her 2 pups!   Glad Meredith will be back..

New Contributor

So happy to hear that Meredith is returning! She has been greatly missed! Can't wait to see her line of products! I have learned so much from her. Sure wish QVC would team up with Michael Symon..
I watch when great chefs are on, such as chef Zakarian. Another great move QVC!
Esteemed Contributor

The best, best product I have ever bought from Meridith was the Technique Hard anodize. Nothing can beat that. Curtis Stone comes very close.

Trusted Contributor

@Black Pony  I really like her.

Esteemed Contributor

Meredith announced today that her appearances on QVC have been pushed back; she will let us know when her new schedule is available.

Super Contributor

GURL... Interesting

@loriqvc wrote:

Meredith announced today that her appearances on QVC have been pushed back; she will let us know when her new schedule is available.