Trusted Contributor

I have wanted a Blendtec for a long time. Now it is the TSV for $299.00. Does anyone have this brand? Is it as good as they show? It is very similar to Wolfgang's, but way more expensive.

I have Wolfgang's blender now.  I love it, it is awesome, and I use it every day. It is now over 3 years old (almost 4 years) and I fear it is going to die. Then I will be a mess because I depend on my daily fruit/veggie concoctions I make.

The specs are almost identical to Wolf's blender as far as motor power and canister capacity.

A few weeks ago HSN had a middle of the night flash sale for the Blendtec Blender bundle for $169.00!!

$169.00!!! I was half alseep so that is the only reason I can think of as to why I didn't jump on that.  I believe the flash sale was because they had a few left in the "last years color" or they found a few in a back closet, because that price was too good to be true. Will never see that price again Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Re: Blendtec Blender bundle TSV

@gabstoomuch Prime gold box deal today 199. 

Frequent Contributor

I love my Blendtec.  Have had it for about 5 years now and have never had any problems.  I had a Vitamix which I did not care for.  Don' t think you will be sorry if you purchase.  Panara here where I live uses a Blentec to make all of their drinks.  Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Respected Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I have wanted a Blendtec for a long time. Now it is the TSV for $299.00. Does anyone have this brand? Is it as good as they show? It is very similar to Wolfgang's, but way more expensive.

I have Wolfgang's blender now.  I love it, it is awesome, and I use it every day. It is now over 3 years old (almost 4 years) and I fear it is going to die. Then I will be a mess because I depend on my daily fruit/veggie concoctions I make.

The specs are almost identical to Wolf's blender as far as motor power and canister capacity.

A few weeks ago HSN had a middle of the night flash sale for the Blendtec Blender bundle for $169.00!!

$169.00!!! I was half alseep so that is the only reason I can think of as to why I didn't jump on that.  I believe the flash sale was because they had a few left in the "last years color" or they found a few in a back closet, because that price was too good to be true. Will never see that price again Smiley Sad

Yes I have had one for several years, and use it almost everyday for smoothies, soups, and numerous other things. They are very well made in my opinion. Excellent Blender. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Blendtec and love it.  Never had a WP blender so can't compare, but, had a Vitamix which I donated.

The Vitamix was a pain to process anything; while the Blendtec you jusst push a button and wallah!  Also, I called Vitamix about their how the plastic staining even after I had cleaning it as demonstrated on the Q (putting water and dab of detergent and running it) and requested a replacement.  After waiting on the phone first for their customer service to answer, I was told I'd have to buy a new container as the pitting marks weren't covered under the five year warranty!

So far no problems with Blendtec and it's actually user friendly!

Valued Contributor

@gabstoomuch - If you want to see how a Blendtech works, watch some of the Pioneer Woman shows on Food Network.  It is the only blender she uses.

Trusted Contributor

Blendtec or Vitamix?   Blendtec....  What a deal.

Which one do you use or like?