Honored Contributor

Re: Bio Cleaner - shame on me.

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mominohio

"I think people expect miracles and to use no elbow grease."

I think that is the problem.  The presentations are always done by men.  Elbow grease not an issue. Matter of fact elbow grease is NEVER mentioned in thse presentations and it should be!

Never seen a female vender doing these presentations either.   Just once I want to see a female put on her playtex gloves & get down putting all her strength in removing old burnt stain crusts from pots & pans.

@Mz iMac

I think too, those burned on messes they have, are created with certain things, then burned with a torch to make them look bad, but they are not the same thing as having a piece of cookware that has the baked on/cooked on mess for years, then try to get it off. 

Honored Contributor

wish I could find something that would work on my PHilips indoor grill reflector panels. That's the hardest thing to clean ever saw. You can get the initial grease off, but, those hardened black specks , forget it.

Super Contributor

I used to think Bio Cleaner was just another cleaner until I saw my mother use it on her glass cooktop years ago.  She gave me a container of it to try at home.  I did, and loved it.  My husband likes to use the stovetop and makes a mess.  It works like a charm on my gas cooktop.  I use it on the countertop and it does not scratch like baking soda can.

It is not a miracle cleaner, but darn close for my needs.  My husband thinks it is great also (but he doesn't use it).  It works for us and fulfills our needs. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme I just plugged in the item number, it shows item currently not available, so @house_cat if you plan on purchasing this and you have seen them at BBB, I would go there, as QVC seems to be sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme I forgot to mention thank you for taking the time to look up the item number, much appreciated!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mominohio

"I think people expect miracles and to use no elbow grease."

I think that is the problem.  The presentations are always done by men.  Elbow grease not an issue. Matter of fact elbow grease is NEVER mentioned in thse presentations and it should be!

Never seen a female vender doing these presentations either.   Just once I want to see a female put on her playtex gloves & get down putting all her strength in removing old burnt stain crusts from pots & pans.

I assure you, I used plenty of elbow grease. I'm small, but mighty!  Those burned on stains weren't going anywhere.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Well, I used it on my shower tiles and tub.

I'm not impressed.

It did work nicely for my microwave.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I have found it good for a few things.  I do agree that older stains on the exterior of cookware do not come off.  I have "fallen for" so many cleaning products from QVC that it's time I quit trying!  Expensive and the shipping is too costly plus most items do not work as shown in the demos.