Honored Contributor

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

I can't believe I fell for another QVC cleaning product.  I tried the Bio Cleaner on several surfaces.  It's pretty much useless for anything other than fresh stains. If you have a brand new set of cookware and want to keep it sparkling clean, the product will probably help you do that, but if you have stains that have been cooked on.... don't bother. It's useless.

If you have had a different experience with this cleaner, I'd love to hear about it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Bio Cleaner - shame on me.

My mother loves it to clean her stainless steel kitchen sink.  I saw the presentation yesterday about cleaning the bottom of pans.  It looked like it was little effort.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat I have tried that product years ago and it didn't work for me either.I threw it out not long ago but I should have returned it.

Regular Contributor

I have to say I would have agreed with you- however, I just pulled it back out and tried it on my glass cooktop.....AWESOME!! I didn't use too much and did use a scrubby sponge with it- so good. My cooktop hasn't looked this good in a long while. 

Respected Contributor

I love it. 

I can't use chemicals in any way in my life and this is very natural, and it perfectly cleaned my countertop convection oven glass door that had burned on grease, worked wonders on the glass stovetop, and my porcelain kitchen sink that was deemed hopeless by the plumber after a garbage disposal backed up, yuck. 

Everything is sparkling and like new, minimal effort as well, although yes, it does take some effort. 

I have one spare container of this and probably will order it again before it is gone forever as it is one of my "can't live without it" items for so many jobs around the house. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also tossed it out.  Found it to be nothing special and very messy to deal with!

Honored Contributor

@house_cat,I tried it a few years ago,and just like you it did not work for me, i like bon ami,  almost ordered it again because i saw the presentation the other day, but came to my senses.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@house_cat I am constantly using my Bio-Clean but I have to use it with the hand scrubber in order to get any results.  We have a porcelain white sink in our kitchen, I have to clean it once a week minimum.  I get out the hand scrubber and when I am done, the sink look brand new.  I also have a glass top stove, and with the hand scrubber, it is spotless.  Before I purchased the hand scrubber it did little for me, as I have no power any longer in my right hand, but Wow did I see the result with the hand scrubber!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad to hear that it works for some of you. 

I'm going to try it later on my shower tiles and report back.  If it just works for that, I guess it will be worth the purchase price.  That should be quite a workout for me - I hope I have the strength to type when I'm done.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@CareBears

What is a hand scrubber?  If there's something out there that can help me I need to know about it!!!!

~ house cat ~