Valued Contributor

Re: Attention Mustard Lovers !

@SoCal Bred wrote:

... I also noticed while grocery shopping last week, Lay's Potato Chips has a new flavor out - 'Dill Pickle Flavor' 

Not so new - I've been chomping on those babies for a couple of years now. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LavernLuvsShoes 

Well, I have never noticed them before mainly because my favorite go to is just the plain regular Lay's potato chips.

Respected Contributor

I have yet to see these in local stores, but I love the Doritos spicy sweet chili flavor in the purple bag. They are so good.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw them at Target a couple of weeks ago.  I wouldn't mind trying them but I don't want to buy a full-size bag which is the only thing Target had.  I'd like to find a small bag of them to try.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

@LavernLuvsShoes 

Well, I have never noticed them before mainly because my favorite go to is just the plain regular Lay's potato chips.

I hear ya! - You can't go wrong with the "classic" Heart

Valued Contributor

Ok, I picked up 2 bags (from Food Lion) today and...

OMG are they delicious!!! ♥

They taste just like that "Hot Mustard" you get with Chinese Takeout, and they also give you that "nose tingle" (if you know what I mean), if you eat them too fast. Smiley Very Happy

I polished off a whole bag (2 3/4 oz.) before I knew it.

Will save the other bag for later this weekend.

Respected Contributor

I finally found the Hot Mustard Doritos the other day at my local Kroger owned grocery store (Fry's Marketplace) & just opened them for a sample.  YUM!!

Valued Contributor

Speaking of mustard, the latest TikTok trend is to mix mustard with plain cottage cheese. Some eat it just like that, others use it as a dip for vegetables, chips, etc.  I've not tried it because I can either take or leave mustard but people seem to love it. What do you think?

Respected Contributor

When I was in dieting mode back in the late 70's, my work lunch ever day was a can of water packed tuna that I'd mix with mustard.  As I recall it was tasty, since I wasn't especially fond of the taste of tuna.