Honored Contributor

Ok , I apologize in advance for being an enabler, but I was just introduced to Doritos Hot Mustard Chips. They are delicious , just hot enough and have a real mustard flavor. I realize they are bad , but sometimes we need a treat. Anyway , I think it is a limited time flavor, so if you see them , give them a try. Again I'm sorry, 😹

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Re: Attention Mustard Lovers !

I did see those and had them in my hand!  Darn!  Love mustard

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Ok , I apologize in advance for being an enabler, but I was just introduced to Doritos Hot Mustard Chips. They are delicious , just hot enough and have a real mustard flavor. I realize they are bad , but sometimes we need a treat. Anyway , I think it is a limited time flavor, so if you see them , give them a try. Again I'm sorry, 😹

Love them. The Tangy (or Tasty) Ketchup ones are also great!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 

I was at the market yesterday and next to the checkout line there was a display of the Dorito Hot Mustard and Tangy Spicy Ketchup Chips and another flavor I can't remember, I almost picked up the ketchup chips but changed my mind,  I really don't need it.   Anyway thanks for the tip.

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

I was at the market yesterday and next to the checkout line there was a display of the Dorito Hot Mustard and Hot Spicy Ketchup Chips and another flavor I can't remember, I almost picked up the ketchup chips but changed my mind,  I really don't need it.   Anyway thanks for the tip.

@SoCal Bred , Trust me , nobody needs it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't need chips either but since I like mustard, I would try them. 

Honored Contributor

I cannot find them yet in my town but I cannot wait to try.  Love anything mustard!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

LOVE them......to me they taste like hot chinese mustard found in chinese restaurants. i can only find them in smaller bags at 7-11 though. hoping to find the larger bags. i also heard that there is a ketchup flavor out now, but i have not seen that yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 

I've only seen them in larger bags at the grocery stores, I would prefer a smaller bag just to try. I also noticed while grocery shopping last week, Lay's Potato Chips has a new flavor out - 'Dill Pickle Flavor' I guess with summer just around the corner and to see what's popular in sales.

Honored Contributor

I'll be on the lookout.  We have three stores on one street, so I can do a sweep, I'll also check the convenience stores.  I consider this a mission.