Respected Contributor

Aroma 20-Cup Digital Multicooker

[ Edited ]

Aroma 20-Cup Digital Multicooker

605-912 on HSN 

I bought this in white today. I think I will really enjoy this. My pressure cooker is a 
6 quart and the small one will work out well when not making a large batch for family. It is just my husband and myself at home.
102CDB77-629E-4846-95CB-5D00A416A8A9.jpeg
It is a multi cooker. Does anyone own this? I have purchased Aroma products before and they are good products.

Super Contributor

Re: Aroma 20-Cup Digital Multicooker

I don't have this brand, but I do have the Wonder Pot that Evine sold at one time. We love it and I use it all time. It is perfect for soup and chili. The saute feature is really nice too. I think you will love it. You can bake a full box cake mix in it and the cake is moist and perfectly done. Let us know how you like it.

Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker   You can make a cake in this????? really??? that sounds like something i want to try.  i just got one of these as well. a crockpot brand. i am making soup in it tonite, and last night i did pork country rib chunks in about 20 mins.  

so far i am liking it. 

the first time i made soup, i put the pasta in with the veg and stuff, making minestrone. cooked the pasta into mush. learning curve. 

tonite i am using it again making a Mexican style chicken mole soup. oven quesadillas on the side. i'm sure the kids won't complain. 

i would love to try a cake.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the cake come out of this Aroma cooker on the demo. It was thick and so moist. I just happened to have HSN on when this came on. They had it in black also. It was $20.00 off plus I go through Ebates. They had a long demo and it also has a see through lid which is nice. I have a rice cooker the same size and rice is all it does. It is really to be passed on to a friend. 

I have the Cooks Essentials mini rice cooker and love that also for small amounts.

** If you put a wide piece of aluminum foil under food that after cooking that may be hard to lift, it will come out easier of a small cooker.

Also a good food item is:

I have been making Bear Creek soups the last few weeks and then adding fresh ingredients like steamed broccoli to the Cheesy Broccoli soup mix. These are awesome hearty soups. Walmart has them for $2.94 a pouch in the soup aisle if anyone wants to try them. Today I made Cheesy Potato and put fresh potato chunks in it. Next week I will make the chicken noodle with fresh cooked chicken in it. These all come with Broccoli, potato or chicken dried in them but it really enhances it with the added ingredients. Makes enough for 6-8 people.

I like to share good foods with others. If you call Bear Creek they will put you on a mailing list for any coupons or let you know of new products coming.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14   I went over to HSN to view the presentation and the only thing I don't like is that the lid is not removable.  I would really like to wash my lid in the sink not just wipe it down...  It would be good to leave out on the counter.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KatieB I don’t think the lid would be a problem for me as I will take the inside insert out after cooking and just turn the unit upside down and wash and then rinse the lid with hot water under the sink- being careful so a sink sprayer should work well for that. Most of the condensation under the lid will run out into the back cup on the back while cooking. Then I can wipe it all down to be sure it is dry. I would leave the lid open an hour after also.

I have a small round XL cooker my daughter gave me a few years ago and do the same thing. Works good and comes clean easily as it is non stick like the Aroma cooker.

I am glad the lid is hooked on the Aroma and not just sits there or I wouldn't have ordered it.

Thanks for your input and hopefully this will clean up as easy as I think. 😊

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MKR14   Let us know how you are liking this and what you have cooked in it!  Looks neat!