Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have a June oven?

[ Edited ]

At $700 for a countertop oven, I'll  be doing without a June Oven.  I think my Breville will do most of the chores mentioned.

June Oven

20190726_194444.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

At $700 for a countertop oven, I'll  be doing without a June Oven.  I think my Breville will do most of the chores mentioned

Thank you.  I plan on looking at that as well.  Do you have a model number?

Valued Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:   

At $700 for a countertop oven, I'll  be doing without a June Oven.  I think my Breville will do most of the chores mentioned

Thank you.  I plan on looking at that as well.  Do you have a model number?

:I Love my Brevelle!!!

Monke~

Respected Contributor

Can't imagine paying $700 to $800 on a toaster oven.  Make sure you read as many reviews as possible.  I've seen some pretty negative ones

Occasional Contributor

I have one and love it! Its not a 'toaster oven', its basically a oven that will fit on countertop. It will do everything that your big oven does and more, when connected to your wifi, it will download new foods automatically with their cooking instructions right on the touch screen. Also, if you download the app on your phone you have access to hundreds of recipes for the oven, updated automatically each friday with a new recipe. You can also control your oven from the app, including seeing your food cook live. It uses infra-red cooking, along with convection, and automatically controls the temperature of your food if it senses the food is not done and adjusts the time accordingly. I love this oven, it is one of the best purchases I've made. I also have the Oster French door countertop oven, much better than that one, I also have the Power Air Fryer oven that Eric Thiess sells, much better than that one also. It is a big purchase, but I think it is worth it, because it updates itself automatically each week with new food recognition groups, which is very cool. You just put something in it and it knows what it is and will cook it without you having to figure anything out. It is a quality appliance and the customer service is excellent, anytime I had a question about it, I would email them and they would get right back to me. It has a large capacity too. You can see more on it on 'youtube' also.

Honored Contributor

I can recommend the Wolf Countertop convection oven, but it's a little pricey.