Honored Contributor

I 💙Curtis Stone products BUT..

when do you think he will bring in some new things instead of just his TS.  I know I have bought a lot of his cookware, etc. over the years he's offered.

I was hoping some "open stock" items of cookware.  I bought the set 3 years ago best investment IMO.  Kitchen gadgets I want normally I can find in Bed,Bath & Beyond, Williams Sonoma or The gourmet kitchen store.

Maybe tomorrow?

Valued Contributor

Re: I 💙Curtis Stone products BUT..

I believe Mr. Stone should be the one to answer your question homedecor1, since he knows what his items are, and when they will be offered. for sale on HSN.

Honored Contributor

They probanly make much more money selling sets

It may not be cost effective to spend time selling a 1 at saucepan when they can sell a set or a big pan in the same amount of time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I finally snagged his 8" fry pan last night on sale. I missed it the last time it was on. I wish he would make an 8" grill pan. I bought a circulon one many years ago, but it's in pretty rough shape and should be repalced. Not everyone needs big pieces of cookware as we live alone.

Honored Contributor

Love his cookware.  I bought a recent TS and the pieces are probably too large for me.  (I just cook for myself.)  I do love the pan with the steamer insert and domed lid though.  I was happy to order another 8" fry pan recently.  I would like a small saucepan sold individually or maybe in a set of 1 and 2 qt.  I think I'm pretty much stocked with his items.  I caved and bought the TS.  I have his sheet pans and they are great.   He does need to offer smaller pieces and sold individually or sets of 2.  His "gadgets" are expensive.   His items clean up so easily and look great after years of use.

Honored Contributor

I wish he would make an air fryer.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I heard him say last night he reads all of the emails that he gets. So send him a note and tell him what you want. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@GiantsLover 

Obviously he would but there are many on these boards who know things before they are aired on hsn & qvc.

I was just "curious" as I haven't seen much new except food products.  I do see TS from yesterday still in stock received email was still available.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda 

thank you! I will try to find his email on my product pamphlets and ask him🙂.

Honored Contributor

Am a huge fan of his cookware--I bought the last set he had with the fry pans and pots that all nest together as they have no stick handles----dang they are the best for me. Stacks up neatly in my cabinets and each has its own lid--got rid of all my old black nonstick stuff and really cleared out my kitchen. But have a covered electric pan  already so that was not a thing for me.