Esteemed Contributor

@annespan - Stacey is on vacation as well...

Honored Contributor

Any time a host takes a "day off" or a vacation it is called "well deserved". It is time to retire that cliche.

Contributor

I flipped over to ITKWD this morning and haven’t had it on long and Mary has already mentioned David being off and giving an explanation at least 3 - 4 times plus she explained where Stacy is.  She even made sure to mention David returns on the 6th.  Goodness - that is really sad to me she has to do that on a shopping channel.  

I personally find it refreshing to have new hosts doing the kitchen shows because I had pretty much quit watching due to it getting so stale with the same host, same products, etc.  I’m really glad to see it was Mary as I enjoy her hosting.  

New Contributor

He's back on Sunday, Jan. 6.

Respected Contributor

Darn, was hoping he'd be back tonight for ITKWD. Miss his shows!

Trusted Contributor

I know Mary said umpteen hundred times David was on vacation, but if she did not say it, there would be umpteen hundred people asking where David was.  She can't win!

Valued Contributor

As soon as I see it is Mary hosting off it goes. Can't take her.

New Contributor

I find it disrespectful to Stacey.  She has been an actual host longer than Mary.  I don't watch when Mary is on.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any one know if David

[ Edited ]

@RoxJ wrote:

I find it disrespectful to Stacey.  She has been an actual host longer than Mary.  I don't watch when Mary is on.

I disagree.  Mary has been in the kitchen with David much longer than Stacey, and was successful enough at it to have her own ITKWM show for multiple years now.  Mary has proven her skills and hosting abilities in the kitchen.  No disrespect to Stacey at all, but I don't think she can handle a full 3 or 4 hours of that show; she still gets confused and off cue at times when she's there with David.  Perhaps her new cooking show will give her more freedom and opportunity to be a great presenter of kitchen/cooking items -- wish her well.

Honored Contributor

Mary looked good last night. That blue blazer really worked on her.

People of all sizes can look fantastic if they get their own individual best look

going on.