Honored Contributor

will be back on Sunday ? I checked the program guide and it said 

ITKWD and Mary. Don't think he had a show this past Wed. I may have missed an announcement since I don't watch that much any more.

Esteemed Contributor

Not into football so had kitchen on Sunday - ZZZZ - but did hear Mary at end of show say.....no David on Sunday .....he's on a well deserved vacation.    Don't know about the 'deserved' part - but he was with Mama for Christmas and ain't gonna be on Sunday.  Worry not - David will return!

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched QVC in the past two or three weeks but I believe David usually takes off a week or so after Christmas.  My guess is he will probably be back on Wednesday, January 2 but I'm probably wrong.

Honored Contributor

Mary must have mentioned it at least 10 times that David is "on a well-deserved vacation."    I find I really don't need to know the hosts' schedules.  Not important to me.  

Honored Contributor

Oh, Ok, Guess Mary will be alone then. She does good job.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Mary must have mentioned it at least 10 times that David is "on a well-deserved vacation."    I find I really don't need to know the hosts' schedules.  Not important to me.  

I thought she really overdid the " well deserved " angle. It got obnoxious after awhile.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I think all the hosts deserve a well rested vacation if they took one after the holidays. They all work very hard this time of year with some of them pulling " double duty" on their schedules. I love David and all his shows but he gets enough time off during the year with his traveling to food conventions, book signings and appearing on the Rachel Ray show. I love him, but he manages to make the rounds.

Super Contributor

David mentioned last Sunday that he was taking a two week vacatiom

Super Contributor

I wonder why Stacy doesn't sub for David i/o Mary.  Seems like it would be good practice for her Q2 show which I saw bits of and liked.  I don't watch ITFWD (or ITKWM) with any regularity so I don't recall if Stacy does the social bit when someone else subs for DV?  Or maybe Stacy just prefers to enjoy a day off as well?  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: Any one know if David

[ Edited ]

I know some are big fans of David, but to me it really doesns't matter who the host is - it will be the same old stuff regardless - a good chance for a long winter's nap. or to watch a favorite team in the playoffs. And a happy break from the happy dance.