Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

We were at Tops and I saw DH peering into the frozen pizza case with his hands in his pockets lol. He was was looking at this pizza, below. It was on their loyalty card special for only 3.99, so we picked it up.

He loved it. He said it was very well-seasoned and spicy. It's a thin, rectangular pizza. And it looked good. (I'm not the meat-eater in the house, so it was all his.) I went back to pick up a couple more, and they were all sold out--not surprisingly, at that price.

OZMH4.png

I got that one, one time when the other choices of round ones I usually make were out of stock.  I agree that it really was very good.

DiGiornos - all the ones I've tried have been good.   I tend to go with the three meats, or at least pepperoni types, as I don't like the 'supreme' types.  Whenever they put bell peppers and onions on a pizza it smells like body odor to me.  (yeah, I'm weird.  I already know that) Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Moonlady wrote:

We were at Tops and I saw DH peering into the frozen pizza case with his hands in his pockets lol. He was was looking at this pizza, below. It was on their loyalty card special for only 3.99, so we picked it up.

He loved it. He said it was very well-seasoned and spicy. It's a thin, rectangular pizza. And it looked good. (I'm not the meat-eater in the house, so it was all his.) I went back to pick up a couple more, and they were all sold out--not surprisingly, at that price.

OZMH4.png

I got that one, one time when the other choices of round ones I usually make were out of stock.  I agree that it really was very good.

DiGiornos - all the ones I've tried have been good.   I tend to go with the three meats, or at least pepperoni types, as I don't like the 'supreme' types.  Whenever they put bell peppers and onions on a pizza it smells like body odor to me.  (yeah, I'm weird.  I already know that) Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt Woman LOLWoman LOL  Well I like to put shrimp and bacon on mine so I guess I'm weird too.

Respected Contributor

image.jpeg https___hw.menardc.com_main_items_media_DSDPA001_ProductLarge_5743308_SausagePepperoni.jpg
Since I've tried this, haven't bought any other kind!

Respected Contributor

I like the Motor City ones that Costco sells in a 2 pack. 

I've also tried this one & it's pretty tasty, too:

Croissant Crust Three Meat Frozen Pizza | Official DIGIORNO®

Esteemed Contributor

My husband likes DiGiorno. I'm not a big pizza eater.