Honored Contributor

Re: Another lock and lock hit

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 

I really like this -- I have all my baking/spices in LNL or just what they came in in one closet.  

What is the name/style of this shelving system? And where do you find those bottles?  I don't have lots of spices like most.

I certainly am not this organized🙈😮🙂

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 :DE0EBD60-D50F-4A6B-99FD-19E24E7DB604.pngSpicy shelf delux stackable. Cheaper with20% coupon. Sending another reply. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 : Amazon for labels- great set. Sending another replyD27D2328-467F-4AE5-B660-3B85602FE63D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 : Sorry about delay in responding busy week with doctor appointments. Plus issue with WiFi dropping but cable company sending tech out tomorrow.

Searched for years for something for cabinets and not happy with the lazy Susan type turn thing or shelf step system because clutz and knock things over but really happy with this solution but everyone has to find what works for them. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Thanks for taking the time to send me info.  Darn @Mominohio & you showing me your neat spice cabinet!  

I was cooking  tonight and of course, using spices -- i hate those lazy susan's in my cabinet.  And how unorganized & messy this cabinet is!

Bet you can guess what I'll be doing over the weekend organizing my spice cabinet.🙂😉  I saw BB & B has the jars but most likely I'll order from the big "A.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 : Jars also available on Amazon but cheaper with 20% coupon at BBB. The shelf system if purchased - please view videos mentioned in the instructions and easier to follow. They have several different configurations for different size cabinets or to use in a pantry. With my small cabinet used the 3 ounce jars but the 4 ounces would have worked and will probably order for the few larger jar of spices that I use. Southern Bee

Valued Contributor

Haven't seen those and love L&L Tritan. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee :

oh boy, I'm blaming you (just teasing)  because I did some "A" shopping tonight and my new spice bottles and labels should be here by tomorrow!  Next stop, Bed Bath & Beyond.

This spice cabinet is honestly the messiest cabinet i have!!! 

(Now, if only I could rid all my excess LNL, temptations, and other stuff...well, that's another story in itself! lol)

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio 

I just received notification my spice containers shipped expected delivery 10/31.

@SouthernBee 

Figures after I just ordered the jars/etc. from "A"!  ..oh well, at least they have a great return policy!