Respected Contributor

Re: Am I the only one? Reviews

GO to Amazon, especially if it's something sold on an infomercial.

Otherwise, no advice. but it would seem to me that QVC is waking up to the fact that people are checking reviews more carefullly....cause it's such a hassle and expense to send stuff back.

Today"s Special Value ( Copper Chef pan)...just check out Amazon. I feel bad for anyone who ordered and tosses thier pans BEFORE they see how it performs.

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the product currently being presented and saw the reviews.  It was kind of weird, though.

Used to be you just scrolled down and there they were, but I didn't see that.  So I scrolled back up and clicked on the stars shown, somewhere just above the picture I believe, and it took me right there.

BTW, you might not be missing too much.  I have always found that the majority of reviews on shopping channel products are pretty much just factless, emotional, and often not even appropriate as a review.    I've seen some that gave one star, yet they blathered on about how much they loved it and, conversely, reviews with the maximum number of stars (I just forgot whether that is 4 or 5. d'oh!) and hated it.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I just looked at the product currently being presented and saw the reviews.  It was kind of weird, though.

Used to be you just scrolled down and there they were, but I didn't see that.  So I scrolled back up and clicked on the stars shown, somewhere just above the picture I believe, and it took me right there.

BTW, you might not be missing too much.  I have always found that the majority of reviews on shopping channel products are pretty much just factless, emotional, and often not even appropriate as a review.    I've seen some that gave one star, yet they blathered on about how much they loved it and, conversely, reviews with the maximum number of stars (I just forgot whether that is 4 or 5. d'oh!) and hated it.

@chickenbutt this made me laugh just now.  I was looking through reviews on Evine and one woman raved about a product but then said she hadn't used it yet, she just liked the way it looked out of the box . . . . sigh.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I can only see the reviews if I use google chrome.  I can't see the reviews it I use mazilla or internet explorer.